2.0 Known Issues

Two of the tasks I have are:

“Win battles using 3 unique Monster troops in your army.” (n/20)
“Win battles using 3 unique troops who all use red mana.” (n/20)

In both cases, the n is a -1.

You should probably post this in a PS4/XBox thread. PC/mobile doesn’t have tasks (yet?).

D’oh!

/10chars

This happened to me this morning when I logged in - no glory, just gold. :confused:

Put in a support call and they will send you an adjustment. The support button :point_up_2:

1 Like

Got one of these again. Teach me to play at this hour on the first day of the event week…

Accompanied, of course, by a string of Connection Error messages on both sides.

Also, the battle in question isn’t in my Battle Log - don’t know if it gave me the rewards or not.
(30 minutes later, still nothing there)

didnt see this listed in the known issues but i lost a match because of famines third trait

@Sirrian

Virulence has its banner icon missing.

FTFY. Venbarak was first. I believe it is on the list.

Is there any known issue with The Great Maw’s Hunger triggering more than the stated 15%? The last 5 times I’ve been hit by skulls from a fully traited Maw, it has devoured.

Multi-skull matches can make the devour trait do re-rolls for activation.

I have started experiencing the following issue in the last couple of days:

I’ve noticed two or 3 times now that matching 4 or 5 gems does not grant me an extra turn as expected.

@Sirrian, as you can see this person successfully invaded me , but I will never get a revenge match against them for three trophies because their team score is too low due to only fielding two troops. Shouldn’t this be addressed?

Holy cow! That would be in my hard slot! That is ridiculous for points to unit allocation.

Does this need addressing at all? You can either choose to take the easy revenge only having to kill two troops for fewer trophies than usual or choose not to. To me, it seems like a valid choice already.

3 Likes

I think so yes. I’ve been told that I’m slotted in the three trophy match, so if/when someone defeats me why shouldn’t I have the same match offered to me? And I would bet my bottom dollar that he/she did not beat my team with a team that scored 5,093, that’s the whole premise to my suggestion.

1 Like

But it’s not the same match - as you say, they didn’t beat you with their defence team. If you feel it’s advantageous, you can also make a two-troop defence team.

I don’t feel that’s the right thing to do, it’s the principle of the whole thing @actreal. I thought you couldn’t low-ball. Obviously, you can. It just doesn’t seem right to me for someone to use a very good invasion team while fielding a very weak defense team so people can’t get a three trophy revenge match.

There have been many times where I have made defence team choices in this game that are not the absolute optimal gaming choice because I think they’re better for our player community, so I understand your feeling.

My point is not that you should act in a way you don’t want to. My point is that I feel the current system is still fair even if it allows choices that are less fun for other players:

1. You can still fight that revenge battle but because it will be easier not to lose and probably quicker to win, you shouldn’t get exactly the same rewards as the other player did for presumably taking longer time and more risk of loss for fighting your fully fledged high level defence team.
  2. Whether or not you want to, all players could set a two troop defence team. I don’t see many doing it, which suggests that it’s not that advantageous - I would think there are plenty of players prepared to earn fewer trophies for quicker gold and glory. I will for one, if I see that player still fielding a two troop defence.
1 Like

I’m sure that there are. But let me give you a scenario… Say if you were ranked 15th on the pvp leader board and you were striving to get inside the top 10. Would you choose the easy game that offers a revenge match and very few pvp points, or the hard match that isn’t a revenge and offers 49 pvp pts.?

1 Like