2.0 Known Issues

We have made our points and I think it’s about time to move on from it. To someone that isn’t really concerned about their pvp rankings it’s not a big deal. To others it might be tho.

1 Like

Had noticed that Famine had been sort of fixed as he was winning in the odd time he took out the final enemy’s troop. But just lost a battle to his third trait when it took the final life of a last troop in between when I cast Valkyrie and when I got to choose which colour gem. Had to quit out.

I think you answered your own question, there. If you care about your PVP ranking, sometimes you will have to skip the revenge battles. I don’t see a problem, just a decision.

2 Likes

So this is for the PS4 version, I got a task to win 8 battles using 3 or more troops from Driftimg Sands in slot 3 today, well the issue is there isn’t a kingdom called Drifting Sand in this version yet lol. So is there a fix or do I loose this slot until the kingdom is released?

Have to wait til Tuesday. @Mr.Strange already made a comment that they wanted to push the task changes sooner rather than wait. I have it too. Shrug. Still better than 2 level a kingdoms and train a troop to 10 all at the same time.

Totally agree with that, I was so demoralized when that happened to me.

Just question, is it as well know issue or just me, that when I create / edit team on the phone app, then go on the Steam version I do not have the teams there and have to create those there as well?

It’s a known issue.

Small issue: 2 devices linked to same account. When I change troops in a team on one device, it does not change when second device is started. Not sure how difficult it is to code a more complete update @ startup but I am not completely sure who actually defends when my win/loss pops up.

I appreciate you guys’ hard work to keep the game fun.

When is the client update to fix Famine planned?

I have this happen occasionally. I believe it might be related to…

My main team for soul farming and invades is Treant, Giant Spider, Valkyrie, and Keeper of Souls. Being a combo team, I only cast the gem-swap spells when it can trigger an extra turn. Occasionally, perhaps rarely (once a day or less) when I use one of the spells that causes a lot of gems to swap, the game will slow down and then the turn will flip to the AI, with the 4 and 5 matches just sitting there. They will match whatever, and all the pending matches will resolve in my opponents favor.

This bug is pretty bad, especially against a fully-traited Mab, and I will often force quit or retreat and take the loss rather than try to recover against some of the nastier Valkrie/2x Mab teams.

I have an LG Nexus 5X, running the latest version of stock Android (6.0.1). I also play on Steam/PC, and this never happens. I never experience any slow down on PC.

I can try to get a video, but it is really quite rare. I might play 20 games a day and not see it happen. The slow game-play is ever present, and I can easily demonstrate that.

Sometimes I cannot connect to chat but funny thing is that I’m actually connected and can see new messages

These error I got while completing guild task, not sure if it will be of any use.

Hey can we change Sheggra’s magic to be 0, since her magic no longer effects her spell in anyway? It’s misleading. I went into a battle assuming I could lower her magic and cripple her, since her magic is 6, and reds created is 6. but even with magic at 0 her spell doesn’t change.

Sheggra - Troops - Gems of War Database. the magic should be zero, you are getting magic from kingdoms i think.

1 Like

This could be solved by having the game highlight the portion of the magical effect that is affected by the Magic stat, if any. Something like:

“Gain 10 Attack and Life, and transform all Green Gems to Red to boost the effect.”

I don’t know if Air supports runs of text with different formats, though. If not, that would be expensive to implement.

1 Like

Couldn’t see this on the current issue list above;

I am seeing an issue with Infernal King’s traits not firing after he has resurrected via immortal. Specifically his ‘cause burning on skull damage’ does not seem to work following a successful resurrection when being played by the player etc.

I’m not sure if it’s intended - Creeper and Northrender don’t show up in gold chests. Got none from the 2500 keys I saved up.

Event troops don’t get put into chests for a few weeks after their event. This is normal behavior.

I see, thanks. Not a bug, just a silly feature :slight_smile: