2.0 Known Issues

I see no bugs here, no pun intended. The ingame summoning tooltip says, “Its level is equal to the caster’s Magic, but cannot exceed its own current max level.” Your Spider Swarm is ascended to UR, so assuming your Giant Spider has enough magic, a level 17 summon is correct. Any souls spent on Spider Swarm have no effect on the summoned troop.

Well, the original bug was that I was getting much smaller spider swarms than those to which I was entitled, but I couldn’t find another person with Dokkalfar to summon the lower level giant spiders than my own to prove that those swarms I summoned were restricted to HIS giant spider’s max level summons. I just posted pictures for the hell of it, because I hate trying to research a bug and then having nothing to show for it. I am not entirely sure, but if the bug I encountered with my fight against Dokkalfar in PvP is actually a thing, it is almost certainly the lowest priority thing these devs will ever prioritize to the bottom of a list. But thanks for pointing out the “max” in the tooltip, because I had missed that.

Since I can’t seem to find it in the list of known bugs, the daily Glory bonus seems to be broken again on Mondays. The popup notification still shows the correct value, 16 Glory, the mail just contains the Gold reward. I believe this had been fixed to work correctly on the day of weekly resets, it’s reverted back to the old behavior though.

1 Like

Just a small issue, first time Ive seen opponent Maw like this. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Duh, he is borrowing

3 Likes

Not really a bug, but just wondering what the chances are in a future update that we don’t have to see the pvp tier rewards screen after every time we click on our rewards from a defense in pvp? It’s pretty annoying. Otherwise, 2.0 has been pretty awesome!

3 Likes

Sirrian and co have mentioned that they’re considering that already. We’re not sure on the time frame though. Probably the recently announced 2.0.1 though.

1 Like

Definately don’t like losing a battle but to lose to a bug in the game. Not a happy player. Has there been a fix put out for this @Sirrian?

1 Like

@collectorofgems, Same thing just happened to me. It’s very frustrating to get a loss after it happens. :rage:

1 Like

Same issue. It failed when Famine’s third trait killed the troop with his third trait taking life.

1 Like

Probably stems from the quirk in the mechanic where Famine applies at the start of the players turn instead of the start of the opponents like all of the other damage over time buffs. @Sirrian @Nimhain @Andrew

4 Likes

I just won my last game against Sianu, got my rewards for winning it, however, in my battle log it has been registered as a lose, but in the overview table for event it has not been registered as a win. However I got minus -10 pts in the rank when I should get around 40.

It will take a lot more for me to send in a ticket than this. But I just wanted to tell you.

Hey guys,

We’ve found and fix the issue with Famine’s trait. Unfortunately it will require a client update for the changes to go out.

1 Like

When is the next client update due? I just had another loss in the same way and it doesn’t seem much fun to have used 42 arcane stones on a troop and not be able to reliably use it…

The number of client level updates is too darn many.

I’ve updated the first post with the latest update on known issues.

2 Likes

I noticed that gem matching is a problem under known issues, the last 2 days I’ve just starting having this problem specifically when the matches come from skill use, such as Valkyrie’s transform or Rock Worm’s transform.

1 Like

Agree. I have seen it occur with Valkyrie as well. However, it is pretty rare (<1 in 100) given I may only see it happen a few times every 300-400 battles. So must be hard to replicate.

Oh I think I’ve had it happen to me every 4th or 5th battle the last couple days, since the recent update.

We have put out a partial fix to the server for guild weekly contributions not resetting.

Players who login will have their weekly contributions reset correctly. Inactive players will only show as having their contributions reset until 3pm UTC time, which is 8 hours after the reset time.

Resolving the display for inactive players requires a client update to be fully fixed.

3 Likes