2.0 Known Issues

@GREEK-13 what device are you playing on?

I was on my iPhone 6 on both occasions.

My teams are are not updated when I use for my phone to claim tributes. I only play on Steam, and when I log into steam, all of my teams are set back to a previous state. I don’t know if this is a “real” issue, but my defend team is set back to an unsavory setup that shall not be mentioned.

iOS has an optional update that might correct a lot of issues. It’s not forced like most of them.

What’s the version number? I don’t see anything in the App Store.

2.0.010. It came out a few weeks ago but if Kool is primarily a steam player he may not have gotten around to the update getMy. The team switching issues were corrected with the update on ios

Don’t believe so. I downloaded the updated, I just claimed tribute on my phone, closed the app on my phone, went to Steam and all of my teams are reset again. Rather annoying…

Happened to me last time I swapped over as well - including a wipe of my defenders so essentially i had no team on defense… :confused:

My guess is that it’s a case of the mobile version is not downloading the latest teams when it starts up, meaning it keeps it’s old local versions of it, and when it does an account update it uploads those teams back up to the server, overwriting the newer team setups. I’m guessing team slots are also tied to this, as my phone still thinks I haven’t unlocked my level 120 slot, when I’m now 140ish.

Oh also:

I just had all the rewards for PvP to tier 1 in one go, and now am not getting the individual tier rewards when I level up… same as last week…

1 Like

@Jainus… do you remember if you got those rewards BEFORE or AFTER your first PvP invade battle for the week?

1 Like

It was before I believe…

Aha! Good! Thanks for confirming that. Fix incoming!

1 Like

2 weeks ago I fiddled with teams and had this same issue – and I don’t have mobile, just steam on 2 different PCs. And it happened several times so I had to set defense on a stable team as a workaround.

This froze, had to close.

Light ray animation was still going but it wouldn’t load.

I’m on ios, and this week’s event started out strange for me. I updated the game yesterday from the app store. I started to play pvp soon after the new event started. I got some rewards right off the bat. Can’t recall the exact numbers, but it seemed like a significant amount of souls, glory, and keys. I’m now tier 3 in pvp, but have received no rewards from any tier progression I’ve made so far this week.

Just saw this post, but I believe the same thing happened to me. I’m on ios, and only installed the latest update for the game from the app store yesterday, if that helps. I didn’t have this issue last week. I also finished in the top 100 in last week’s event. Not sure if that has anything to do with it or not. Just want to give as much info as I can think of.

Hi, I did not receive my daily bonus or PvP level 1 rewards today. I’m on Xbox1 and I logged in at 11:05 AM EST. I have all the info you may need to correct this. Please help me get what I paid and worked for. My resources are limited and important to me. Will provide all pre-log-in amounts and gamertag and invite code as needed to make the adjustments. Please, help. Thank you.

Does anyone know how I contact the support guys with this problem?

@ZARTH,
https://support.505games.com/support/home