2.0 Known Issues

got this after trying to retreat from a game

Thanks for the info. That may explain the extra losses being counted. We’ll deploy out a fix for this shortly.

1 Like

Completed craft task but did not get 12 glory keys.
Giraffelc
Level 140

Photo shows task and completion time on the bottom

If you contact our support team here:
https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Our support team can help you with that.

So troops not yet released are in the troop list. Is this a bug or no?

Not a bug.

Ok iwill just go about my day looking for bugs then, thanks nim.

When removing a player from a guild, GoW closes down. I’m experiencing this on iPad with latest version of GoW 2.0.10 and latest iOS.

@Nimhain I think you’ve already noticed this but here’s a couple screen shots.

5 minutes after reset . . .

And then 30 minutes after reset . . . .

I think we have a problem Houston. :wink:

People definately have not reset properly. Going to skew the results a bit.

We are aware of this and already trying to address it.

1 Like

I was sure you would. Just passing on the information. :thumbsup:

I saw someone get a winter imp. also someone called %1 found a legendary troop called %2 Maybe that was one of you lot testing stuff. @Nimhain

I am once again not able to collect my rewards as I tier up. I have made it up a few tiers already and am not given the option to claim them each time. I was playing the game as the cut off for the week happened. The cause of this is still being investigated?

On my iphone4, I’ve been able to collect Tier 15 and 14 successfully (get the flashing Tier Rewards button and screen afterwards).

Just noticed that burning does not remove barrier. It just applies the 3 dmg while barrier stays on, and not just displaying – it is fully functional preventing the next spell or whatever dmg.

This bug just happened to me half … :confused:

The creature named Orion should have killed twice or three time my Valkyrie with his spell and she didn’t died (She did not even get 1 damage dealt to her). BUT he killed her with skulls just after.

Is this linked with the bug already known that I quoted or is this another bug coming from Orion’s spell ?

If you are on mobile did you go into the App Store and update the app? The update that applied these fixes were optional unlike other updates

I’m playing on PC, sorry. :confused:

I just had a defense loss! That makes… one! Did this get fixed?

4 Likes

I just had one too. It also showed up in the battle log.