2.0 Known Issues

I am running my Gorgotha herdmaster goblin rocket war lineup. Opponent just cast Vallhalla and turned the board blue. Which makes me super excited because I have the headmaster to blow it all up and feed War. But then he wiffs, complete grade a swing for the stars and not a single gem exploded. The opponents alchemists does because of burning and then the AI goes about matching four gem blues. Herdmaster a mana is now empty.

This was a new one for me

Didn’t Valkyrie just turn the yellows to blue?

I was going to say… Herdmaster explodes Yellow gems doesn’t he?

Yup, yellows only

The red face should have come up; there are no targets

Dooooohhhhhhhh. Then he just cast his cleanse.

But you know what they say. You can’t cleanse stupid.

3 Likes

I won a PvP match, lost connectivity at the victory screen. The “Retry” button was covered by the Victory splash, and so I couldn’t press it when connectivity was restored. Had to close the client, and it counted as a loss.

4 Likes

Sorry in advance for the craziness. I have been bingeing the original X Files series lately. That said…

Actually I remember that happened to me yesterday that I had just tiered up, got a defense win which then dropped me back down a tier. Don’t remember which tier it was though.

Actually, it’s more than just winning defense = loosing point : loosing defense also give points !

When you go to collect your defense results, it reverse victory and loss (it displays correctly in “stats” tab, but not in the reward screen when you click in “stats” > tier reward. The “battle log” also has it reversed.

Finally got a ghost troop. Displeased.

Was this meant to be fixed yet? I forget…

1 Like

(we think!!!)

Ghost bug. 3rd time it has happened to me.

I had the same situation. I got Tire 1 on PvP match., but still giving me Tire14 rewards.

Didn’t he die after using his spell? Units that get their life or armor refreshed (by traits at least, I don’t know about spells) automatically die when they were in that “ghost” state.

I think what you’re missing is that first initial grind fest. It looks like points are based on player’s score and team score. So when it first starts out, some players are losing a similar number of points to what they win, as they get attacked over and over.

As things settled down, the points spread out more naturally, and attacks slowed. Or, this is what I think was going on.

1 Like

@Nimhain Since I don’t see it on the OP known issues list, I figured I should point it out here. I just noticed this bug while playing today. I’m on PC Steam.

1 Like

While loading the PVP fight , the server indicated synch problem and needed to restart the game. Hope this is not causing to lose the fight.

Entering the Arena gives me nothing but a black screen of death. It does take the 1k gold though…
I restarted the game, same problem occured. I reinstalled the game, linked my hero and it happens again. Arena does not work at all. Screw 1000 gold, but given I’m starting out from the begining once more, it is more than mildly annoying.
When using Dust devil, I managed to slay all enemies save one that remained untargetable by skulls and spells till I was defeated.
Random failed animations I’ve gotten used to by now.
2.0 seems like such a fail for me. Lost my hero, can’t get it back. Started over, can’t play the game save the main quest line, no Arena. Since this morning, I have reinstalled the game 5 times.
I think I’ll just wait out a week or two till this blows over.
:frowning:

1 Like