2.0 Known Issues

And an explosion from Gorgotha removes barrier even with full armor.

@Spherix I meant only losing life from status drops barrier, (including surpression), when it comes to spell damage or skull attacks it will prevent all of that damage source

damages from status effects don’t drop barrier unless the target life

Ah so. Not consistent with spell and skull damage that always proc the barrier independently of what it would hurt.

I seem to be getting some real points on my invades now.

I’m nearly lvl900, past whatever the cutoff was for being capped at 40 points. Up until at least 15 minutes ago, all of these fights would have been 8-10 points lower. Same people.

Not sure if this had been covered, scrolled back about 100 posts and did not see…

I am no longer getting rewards after a battle. The new summary rewards screen comes up, but is blank. Anybody else? Hard to get a screen shot as one click advances screen.

@Sirrian mentioned in another thread that they were going to be making some changes to the higher level point gains. I’ll see if I can track down the thread…

EDIT: Here we go

1 Like

Of course, the (defense) losses seem to be 3-4 points more now…

Exactly! It’s the same output. I play a match worth 47 points and lose 11 on defense. No change.

EDIT: Not so bad. The break from attacks helps.

On another note…

I now have no idea how the team rating works. Got a team of four lvl1 untraited Commons and its worth 8045 points??

I mean, Legendary Commons but still…

4 Likes

One-shot skills are worth more points then their non-one-shot counterparts.

@Sirrian, I just had a UI glitch. I got a notification of a defense loss, but my battle log didn’t show the invader for several minutes after the notification and associated points loss. Left me very confused about who was doing the invading.

Remember also that it factors in Kingdoms at level 10 and Masteries/Hero Level. Now I’m not sure if that alone is enough to cause it to be that high, but maybe combined with what @killerman3333 said it could be. Also it might value all (current) rarities the same, regardless of their base rarity.

Me hoping my info gatheringthread actually gets info dumped by players who experiment. Rarity effects team power as well but mana cost and number of mana required do not effect team power.

I plan to do some testing when I get a bit of time later this week now that my exams are out of the way.

It is definitely the case that identical rarities at identical levels are the same number of points. I just tried with untraited, level 19 Sheggra/Orion/Carnex. All worth the same number of points. Tried again with untraited level 15 base level epics; again, all the same score.

1 Like

My all-mythic, fully traited Peasant team has a power rating of 8370. Time to start wrecking people with that angry mob!

3 Likes

There seem to be ways to get amazingly low power levels though. I’ve encountered a team slightly above 5000 points, I think it had three mythics, one legendary, two of them fully traited, the other two partially traited. Stats were also pretty high, definitely with kingdom bonuses. Didn’t scout first, came as a pretty nasty surprise.

All right, I am bummed.

So I’ve been fluctuating between periods where I get lots of variety in my match-up selections, including a pretty regular option of picking high value matches (up to 1800 gold per match) and then periods where I feel like my hero is wearing iron shoes & no matter how many battles I fight, all of the matches are clustered really tightly by level and gold value (three options all worth between 600-700 gold).

So far, all those neat fun phases have correlated to the periods when people are panicking about defense losses. Like, the first few days of 2.0–great! The first few days of this Ghulvania event–great!

But all of last week’s event was a bummer because of the endless up-to-650 gold matches where the hard setting was super easy & starting today, it’s been happening again. And I thought, hmm, maybe it’s just random, wait it out, but then I read the forums and apparently the match & reward system has been fiddled with.

I sympathize with the people who are losing ranks faster than they can gain them & If this is the only way to keep them off of a treadmill set for a speed they can’t keep up with, ugh, okay.

But I wish that fixing the system didn’t have this side effect.

regarding mabs winter veil, when my opponent gets a four match they freeze one of their own team ha!

I have 16 kingdoms at 5 stars. And I have a team of 4 actual legendaries, with traits, with lvl20, which is worth less points than the 4 lvl1 untraited Rocs.

My confusion stands.

2 Likes