100 things you wish you knew about Gems of War [DONE]

its not like i disagree completely
classes can be powerful early game too

maybe i misread the topic too but i thought this list should be something to ‘check in’ and ‘obey’ first thing you join gow - like that i think some specific guilde lines should be left with explanation why and when to do so.

so yeah for example say ‘if you have no strong units you can use hero then choose warlord/crude or necro/scythe for one of best combinations and level that chosen class to lv 20’
something like this would be totally ok, in comparison to telling new player (who has no idea) to just do it blindly (i personally dont like hero and did not play it earlo on which i do not regret)

also another idea:

• always use soul generating and/or map generating troop in every team you play - this will give you a lot more resources per time spent so in the end saves your time (even if single fight takes slightly longer)

edit:
finaly found all the things - the bare minimum i think new player should know, that i put in together a while ago:
(some is will be repeat that i already wrote here but here is whole thing together)

it was before they added pirate kingdom