*1 SPOT OPEN* (Rank #13) Heroes United - The Casual Guild that Could. COME AND JOIN THE PARTY

Damn, I wish I could be in this highly active guild…

1 Like

Woo wooo! You know it!

Looking for two more to join us on our match making mission! Candy and cookies for all!

Post your invite code and we shall send you an invite!

1 Like

Hey Pew,
I’m already in the candy-and-cookie-club :innocent:
Your commander svechen (for your apologize, I’m in this special guild for two weeks now) :wink:

1 Like

Oh, I know you are svechen! I was just saying that for new people that want to join our guild!!! :smiley:

Don’t you worry, I saw you last night racking up those trophies!!!

1 Like

Are you still looking for one more? I am a new (4 weeks) but very active player, level 133, 200 trophies last week, could contribute 10k/day to the guild. I am in a guild right now, but would leave it to join this one. Looking for a very active guild.

Post in here once you’ve left your current guild and I’ll send an invite post haste!

I am now a free agent, Merxian is the invite code.

Very much looking forward to joining and helping out

2 Likes

Invite sent! How’s that for service. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Subject line needs an update. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So it does!

Love to join the guild. ZELPHIN is the invite code.
I’m active everyday!

Hey Zelphin! We unfortunately do not have any spots free at the moment, and there is one person that is on the waiting list for an invite so I can message you when you will have an opportunity to join!

In the mean time, good luck with your guild hunt and we will be in touch! :slight_smile:

Ok thanks. Guild Hunting I go! --Z

Fellow matchmakers,

We have 4 new open spots, if you wanna join leave a reply

1 Like

I would love to join.

Level 108, rank 1 every week, average 100 trophies weekly.

Play every day.

Invite code is IDIDOTH. Please message here so I can leave my current guild.

Reply back after you’ve left your current guild- will send invite!

Ok, I am ready.

Invite code IDIDOTH

Sent! Welcome to the cool kids club!

Terrorist level 247 I’m looking for a new more active guild 50 -100 Trophies 50k - 100 k gold on week Invite code TERRORIST

Invite sent!