*1 SPOT OPEN* (Rank #13) Heroes United - The Casual Guild that Could. COME AND JOIN THE PARTY

Come and join our guild :smiley:

I’d like to join your guild. I recently became lvl 80, playing daily ;).

Invite code is ZEROSTRIKE

Hey zero, you have to leave youre other guild to join

oh yeah :D. my body is ready now :wink:

Invite send

Yeah Yeah, come help us out !!

We are on a roll and need your help to grant us a top 20 spot for Christmas :smiley:

1 Like

I’d like to join as well! Level 41, playing everyday. Invite code is SNORRAX!

The invitation has been sent! Future welcome to the guild! :smile:

Many thanks! Look forward to working with you all. :smile:

Hi Lv 238 player here. Playing everyday. Invite code is WILSON NEO.

Hello! The invite has been sent and future welcome to the guild!

One more spot open!

Currently Rank #19 with plenty of active friendly players …

Leave some details and invite code if interested in an actively climbing guild :smiley:

Come and join :slight_smile: the guild is climbing really hard for all lvl players

Hey there, I’d like to join. I’m level 146 and have been playing for a while. I can do a decent daily / weekly donation and I play pretty much daily. I’d like how the guild business is. :slight_smile:

Invite code should be: PANHYBRID

Invited and a preemptive welcome to the guild!

Hey Hey
Looking for an active guild.
i’m a fairly new player at lvl 74 and playing daily. got an average kindom level of 6 and also willing to contribute gold in daily task (as kingdom leveling allows). if there is still a place in your guild, here is my invite code: SNOOKA
im currently in a guild. pm me and ill leave it

Hi ya :smiley:

30/30 at the moment Snooka and a quick look at the roster doesn’t reveal any current slackers :stuck_out_tongue:

We do come across the occasional slacker from time to time, so keep an eye on the thread for openings :wink:

Greetings :slightly_smiling:
lvl 169 here, doing 100+ trophies and can easily spare 20k+ gold per week (or even 30-40k+, depends on my luck).
I’d like to join your guild.
Invite code: VOO.DOO

Snooka and Bezzhabernik, leave your current guilds and post in here when you do so, and one of us will invite you. Got precisely two spots open and they’re first come first serve.

Hi, just left the guild.