1.0.8 - Known Issues

Oh uh I had opened my swarm of magically appearing keys also…sorry! I Only got about 500 or so though.

Yeah I received over 200 gold keys during reset, must have something to do with VIP or gold spent during previous day? I personally like it but I know it’s not intended…

So I’ve narrowed it down to the daily bonus… it seems to be effectively running part of the data-migration again for updating to 1.0.8.
I’ll have it tracked down shortly. I will probably hotfix it on the server just before daily reset tomorrow. It only seems fair that if some people benefit, then everybody should.

3 Likes

You mean, if some people benefit and others don’t it will be a crap storm of epic proportions, and rolling us all back is harder and letting us keep fodder isn’t particularly harmful.

But yes, letting us all get a boost is nice lol. :smiley:

No, I could NOT resist pointing out the obvious.

You say potato, I’ll say pineapple. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You should probably just let it run through the weekend…

2 Likes

To provide some additional information, yesterday evening (GMT +1, so after daily reset) I was somewhat surprised that I had 30 gold keys left. I thought I had opened the last batch (which happened to be 30) in the morning (before the daily reset), as bulk operation, clicking for every single result (no fast forward). I discounted it as some kind of server rollback, like when leveling up your troops fails. Unfortunately I can’t tell whether anything I received remained around, the delta was too small to really stick out.

Haha - nice try, @Machiknight! :scream:

But don’t worry, early next week, we’re also going to send everybody a nice little in-game present :gift: :gift: :gift: as thanks for being so patient during the 1.0.8 rollout.

5 Likes

I’m confused… name someone who was patient. Anyone who was quiet was because they were continuously opening the game until the patch went live, you know that.

Also, challenge accepted. Potato. Your move.

For the internet, I think REMARKABLE patience was shown!

Pineapple!

1 Like

I have also just logged in and found 3000+ gold keys that I did not have 3 hours ago (opened chests down to zero earlier today).

I find this bug utterly unacceptable - it should be giving me gem or VIP keys, for (Ragna)Gord’s sake.

You Aussies with your quaint customs…

Crikey i am a horrible person if i did not report the key thing and i wish i was one of the receivers of this bug.

I can prove my patience as i made a topic thanking the devs for all their hard work and also i fell asleep the moment that the servers went down

1 Like

Okay bug found and squashed.
Everybody who logged in (or will log in) today will receive and extra gold key for every iron key they had prior to the 1.0.8 update.

1 Like

Oh I knew those numbers seemed familiar.

I was right! Once again, this company’s integrity shows by leaving it available for all who log in today. I have said it before, and I expect to say it again, the ethics shown by this game company is something I wish I could bottle and force feed to some other games I play.

-Razlath

Good material you could add into this thread?

I have good news and bad news.

The good news is I can make a ton of Mythic Commons now!

The bad news is I still have to hit that goddamn thing 190 times each!

… and I’m fairly sure changing that to an all-in mechanic won’t be possible until 1.0.9.

i am ok with waiting another 3-12 months for that.

Find a macro recorder… Or subcontract to your children like I did…

2 Likes