A big 'Thank You' to the developers

i know people are upset at the new meta-game and as above stated that this thread is for the devs to see how much we love them and for us to show our love fort them. they put in a lot of hard work even if there are parts of it we are not happy about just remember that there are parts that we are and this thread is for all the parts we are happy about. This in no way is to point out the flaws but to glorify the sense of unity that we fans have for playing this game. Yes i am not happy about certain things but i made this thread to mention all the things i do like. People will either evolve in this meta-game and conquer or they will not and be ran over. Those who are begin this game today will be at an advantage because they wont be able to compare it to the previous meta and will learn what is good and what is bad without the stress of being dumped into the deep end of the game. Those at higher levels are feeling the stress because they have been thrown into the deep end and have to figure things out quickly. The story gets harder the higher your level and that seems fair as it rewards lower players and makes them want to play more. I love what the developers did and i want more from them but they have done alot and changed alot and we just started this new meta and it will have its bugs squashed in due time. I love the developers because they are big enough to do things but small enough to listen and worry about their fan base. They are smart and i dont think most of their fans could create as deep a game with so much to ponder as this game. This is not a strategy game and this is not a match three game. This is a card battle game where you can do the match 3 and win or you can use your cards to win or even both.Anything other than love or appreciation for this game or does not belong here but elsewhere in the forums. i made this thread because like it or not no one else might and it was the darkest time for the developers as i noticed them feeling the stress of the release and not getting anything in return. They were getting no love or appreciation for their hard work and if it were me i would have quit the dev team but they havent yet either because some fans have a place to share their happyness for the devs. In a time of hatred this is the place for happyness. When madness is all around there is one sane person. I made this thread at the right time and in the right circumstances for it to be felt the greatest by the dev team and this thread might grow with more happyness as more fans of this game pile in to tell the developers how much they love them. I cant wait to see how much more love the fans can contribute to the devs through this thread.

2 Likes