1.0.8 - Known Issues

I played a PVP match and I randomly earned a key when I made my move.

The image showed me receiving an iron key.
I received a gold key.
I forgot to check what it showed me in the rewards screen.

I still have one per in my inventory. Support ticket to get the other ones I guess?

Can confirm this is fixed now though.

Fixed for you, @Shimrra !

Me too please !?

My meticulousness has failed. I really should have mentioned I bought five. Sooo I need four more lol. No rush.

Encountered this with Hippogryphs for some reason.

I have posted this already but . . . it happened again. Tried to complete an arena and got eaten. Every move left the opponent with match 4’s and or skulls. Couldn’t build my mana before they were killing my troops one by one. I don’t mind a challenging game like many others but I think this may be a bit of a bug too. I completed 3 other arenas today with no issues. Fair cascading. Even dispersal of colours. Not this last one. Last time I struggled to 7 wins. Tonight - 2 wins.

Sometimes that’s just the way the luck goes man. If you take recall bias into account, you probably had as much luck on your side as well. The devs don’t mess with the gem code.

Nope. As I stated the earlier arenas were as you say. I had as much good moves as the ai but there has been a couple times now that it was obviously one sided. I’m not trying to say the game is rigged. I have lost my share of arenas and quest combats but this is different. Every move the ai had was fours or skulls. Every move.

Nevermind. No one else is commenting in the forums about this. I looked. So occam’s razor says it’s me. Just thought I would mention it.

Sounds like an unusual run of bad luck - or one that’s hit when we know you’ve had a rough time of it recently. Losing is never fun and we always remember that unfair feeling when it happened with no chance for us… Thankfully very rare in this game…

So I hate to say it, but the last two mornings I’ve noticed that my key inventory was magically filled with about 140 keys that I did not have last night. When the patch launched I used everything I had, and the same was true yesterday. I don’t know if the key results were taken away from my inventory, though I can try to figure out later (posting this from work, waiting for my supervisor to get here to open up).

If you need it, I can get screenshots and how many keys I got of what type. I am playing on iPad 3/iPhone 5, iOS 9, it’s showed up both places.

Edit: it’s all gold keys. I have some glory keys from guild tasks and vip this morning, otherwise 141 gold keys are what magically showed up.

Sigh… This feels like I found somebody’s wallet with a hundred bucks in it… Trying to do the right thing…

Err… Now that you mention it, as the daily bonus rolled in at 16:00 CET I magically had my gold keys filled with no less than 1008 keys. I figured this had something to do with vip status and what not. But as I’m reading your post,I’m starting to wonder. Have to say I opened them all, but if this is a mistake the devs can roll back my game status to as it was before.

I’ve just gone through the server code checking to see if anything like this could happen, and I can’t spot anything obvious. I certainly haven’t seen it myself, but I’ll go and run a few more checks. Thanks for letting us know!

@Serale Sirrian, to support MarvelKit, I just got 4138 gold chests…
Hope you don’t mind if I open them?

27 gold chests for me. They did not appear until I opened the game after the daily update (daily coin delivered, daily glory delivered).

I also think this might have happened yesterday too, but I wasn’t sure and thought maybe I just hadn’t made it to those chests or something.

VIP rank 1 in case that helps, and the amount is equal (to the best of my memory) to the number of iron chests I had before the patch dropped.

-Razlath

Err then someone is about to get fired. Several people got mad amounts of keys yesterday after the daily reset.

@Sirian, it looks like the amount of gold I spent on chest yesterday…

656 gold chests arrived for me after the daily bonus…

I saw it. I saw it say 41 keys before the day rolled over. From my other keys, I can count that 15 were Gold Keys. Once I actually got there… 2274. Hadn’t touched anything else.