1.0.8 - Known Issues

Hi Hazard,

The recent update on consoles is separate to the 1.0.8 update.

Any issues you want to report for the PS4 should go here:

1 Like

Ok, thx, I will wait for a while, if the problem remains, I will contact the support team

is this correct or no and i am refering to the defence team not mine

They… probably shouldn’t have all those traits…

This is a defend/ PVP battle? Not a quest or challenge?
Also what level are you?

i am level 57 and this is the first challenge maxxed out

Then that is correct. Traits start appearing on AI troops in quests/ challenge once a player reaches level 50. Especially since the challenge is maxed out.

Besides it’s only the 1 troop (with multiple copies) that has the traits (the Ettin doesn’t have any).

1 Like

alright that works at least i know it is correct and now very challenging

[quote=“Sirrian, post:15, topic:1996”][quote=“LegendMaker, post:14, topic:1996”]
How about the gem price for keeping the troops at the end of the run, though? Was that a bug or has the price increased immensely? I’m more concerned about this than the soul rewards, I must say.
[/quote]
Investigating that shortly. I think it may have been an issue where the troops carried over from 1.0.7. But we will test and make sure. Those troops should have been the 1 Gem Offer.
[/quote]
Thanks for looking into it. It’s a relief to know it’s not meant to have changed this way.

Unfortunately, there’s definitely an issue, in that case. I’ve just finished another 8-win Arena with 3 troops I already own at 15+, and I’m asked to pay 40 Gems for it this time.

Level 15 vs Level 16 might be a lead to find the bug, I think. The previous time it was 3 troops I own at exactly Level 15, and the price to keep them was 58 Gems. This time, it’s 2 troops I have at Level 15, and 1 troop I have at Level 16, and the price is 40 Gems instead. It also actually shows the Night Terror at Level 16 in the “Troop Offer” screen, even though they all should be capped at Level 15 in the new Arena. So this is probably the issue? If I had all 3 of them at Level 16 instead of 15, it would give me the 1 Gem offer?

Awesome! Thanks for the screenshot @LegendMaker. That really helps out a lot. I have one bug to do and then this one is the next on my list!

That’s great, thanks a lot for your quick response. Happy to help!

ive been getting this all day

1 Like

This is weird. I just finished another Arena and this time I made sure I had all 3 troops at the new maximum level, so 15 for the common, 16 for the rare and 17 for the ultra rare. I expected the 1 gem offer this time, but no. It asked for 18 gems. Perhaps it’s expecting all troops to be at level 17, even the common?

how many troops do you have omg

Same problems with servers issue here, can’t play normally for longer then 10-15 minutes. .

I’ve just checked the servers and we’re not overloaded at the moment… can’t see any specific issues in the logs either, so I think this one may actually be an issue with our server provider. I’ll keep an eye out and see if I can spot a pattern though.

I was typically getting ‘server overload’ messages while doing things in the troop menu. I could do a series of invades without trouble, then try to ascend things for a few minutes and get shut out repeatedly.

Have gotten a bunch of red chests in map quests… but havent gotten a single key… used like 6 maps and got around 15 rd chests. Is this a bug?

Long way of saying “me too” to shimrra to meet the character requirements.

1 Like

Well finished Maugrim Woods and did one arena battle this afternoon. All quests done until they open another kingdom. The game play has returned to before the patch. Challenging if you aren’t paying attention to the way the gems fall and no apparent lop sided luck for the AI with cascades. The devs are taking care of us. Thanks.