1.0.8 - Known Issues

Well at least its a combination of things not normally done. Just need to either do it from the pre-battle area instead of the troop menu, or not search for a second opponent to vs if you do it via troops.

I hope my troubleshooting helped!

Has anyone else gotten the Gladiator Pack? I got some and it only gave me one Arcane Traitstone per, when it says two (at least on my end).

I bought 2 packs of it, but didn’t keep track of how many it gave.

What does the 7 point means? My defense troops wont have the traits?

Means the quests and challenges were totally maxed out troops for people under lvl100.

I c thanks.

Still not working, IOS version

Necromancy on KoS is giving me 60 souls per battle up from 6 (Dragon armor). Swapping to another team gives me 6 again, so its isolated to KoS.

EDIT: I just advanced some VIP levels. Now its 70 instead of 7.

As Sirrian said at the top: We’ve disabled some of the new purchases in the shop while we resolve our issue with Apple (Status: Waiting on Apple, should be 1-2 days to resolve).

Otherwise I would contact our support team. Make sure to explain which gem pack(s) you’re trying to purchase.

Is anyone else finding the cascading very one sided? I just finished my first arena after the patch and it seemed that every drop after my move left the opponent with a four match or skulls. Very hard to fight when the luck in on one side the entire arena of battles. I only got to seven wins and they were a battle to the last troop with minimal health left.

We haven’t changed any code with the puzzle game or the AI there. Make sure you’re playing on Normal mode rather than hard which will turn the Combo-breaker Mode on.

I double checked and am on normal as I have been the entire time I’ve been playing.

Graphical issue… I remember seeing something rather curious: when ascending Fortress Gates, it definitely said +X to Attack, Armor and Life. And then it wouldn’t actually give them more Attack, because they’re Fortress Gates. Makes me wonder what other troops are having different stats given from ascension.

What happend to bonusses by the way?

Are you referring to this, Serale?

Edit;; 1 second after posting, BAM!! there she is!

In the Patch Notes we mentioned that team bonuses now are given for unique troops.

In the PS4 version, during a match you hold L1 or R1 to bring up the list of buttons that will open a card from one of the teams.

Now, when opening the close-up view, the L1 or R1 (being the same key that shuffles between the card’s name and its spell) causes you to rapidly skip between the two views.

So, if you open a card to view the spell that’s ready to go, you are immediately yanked over to the card’s other side unless you rapidly release L1 or R1. This wasn’t the case before the last patch, and it’s frustrating.

Oh whoops didnt knew the patch notes were released… I was starting to think that was weird actually… Thanks guys. :heart: :v:

In the Arena (possibly in other battles, but cannot confirm those), weapons or spells that say “damage to the first 2” (like the Hero weapon Skullblade or the Knight Coronet’s Cleave) are bugged. If only enemies number 3 and 4 remain, the attack only targets the first remaining enemy and the last enemy will go unharmed. If #2, #3 and #4 are alive, only #2 and #4 receive damage.