What's your fastest team for invasion?

This is my team. Once it starts going, you just win, and fast. Lots of explosions, and free turn attacks.

1 Like

Hi,

A team fast and powerfull whit Sylvasi:

Enjoy :smile:

1 Like

Rocking a new invasion team this week. Worked out really well.

1. Gloom Leaf
  2. Summer Imp
  3. Goblin Shaman
  4. Webspinner

Home & Banner: Forest of Thorns

1 Like

I’m using: Berserker, Herdmaster, Emperina and Brian
Home: Grosh-Nak
Banner: Stormheim

Okay, this is not really a fast team, but the longer the match goes the higher the stats of berserker.

Sometime I finish the entire team within one cascade. No troop survives a 30 damage hit.

1 Like

Hero (Withering Touch)
Carnex
Gorgotha
Orion

Home: Whitehelm (for +2 to yellow)

At first load Gorgotha, then start exploding until Orion is ready. Then shoot+place Hunter’s Mark, then use Carnex for double damage.

Hero is used as a mana drainer

1 Like

I have been having a lot of success with the following:

Behemoth
Atlanta
Hero (war and peace)
Terraxis

Home kingdom: Whitehelm
Banner: Currently Divinion Fields but I might try others

It’s super fast, and I can usually avoid troop loss - even with the only buff adding to attack. And occasionally, I can win before the enemy even gets a single hit on one of my troops. Flawless victory! (There should be a bonus for doing that… :wink: )

I have gone back and played around with other teams occasionally, usually when we get a new weapon that I want to try, or to farm souls or something, but it always seems so much slower! Being able to take out the entire other team in only a few spells plus maybe some skull matches is awesome. It’s especially satisfying to get three or four of them at once!

My current invasion team is as follows:

Home Kingdom: Stormheim
Banner: Giant’s Banner (Stormheim)
Hero (Eye of Xathenos)
Frost Giant
Swamplash
Valkyrie

Between Valkyrie and kingdom bonus the Hero and Frost giant charge very rapidly. I lead with the giant and follow up with the Eye, pretty much letting the giant choose the targets. Slop mana charges up swamplash who I use to keep the first troop wounded and entangled (just in case I need to skip skulls for mana matches). With the eye doing a base 10+steal and swamplash doing base 10 I can pretty much crush any of the annoying troops like webspinner, sheggra, or rock worm before they get to activate. After that I can fall back on the plan of swamplash at first position, and eye follows the giant.

-Razlath

My current invasion team:

Home Kingdom: Divinion Fields
Banner: Same

Gloomleaf
Gorgotha
Shadow Dragon
Crimson Bat

Fill Gorgotha to fill the rest of the team. Gloomleaf destroys with skulls; and it doesn’t matter how much armor the other team has when you’re hitting hard on true damage. I haven’t lost in ages.

@RiverSong
Just curious, why use a banner that has no affect on your troops?

Maybe I misunderstood what the tip meant by “home kingdom”. Do you have an alternative suggestion?

Personally, I would use the Woodland Banner (Forest of Thorns) to give Gloomleaf +1 attack.

Thanks for the suggestion. That’s what I decided to switch to while I was waiting for your reply. And thanks for setting me straight about “home kingdom”. I thought it meant your chosen home kingdom.

Sylvasi
Alchemist
Green Seer
Keeper of souls

It’s fast and not boring, cause you really need to think which color to transform.

1 Like

Would love to hear how your favorite fast teams have shuffled with the new bonuses for troop type, kingdom, etc.

This thread has lots of recent posts on a similar topic: Share your gems of war teams v1.08 & before - #14 by Darkness

Cheers!

1 Like

This sounds like a thread where people share their broken stuff.

It’s not broken, it’s teams that follow the rules of the game. Broken teams far nerfed pretty quickly around here these days.

Celestasia***
Sylvanimora***
DS**
Shadow Dragon* or Venbarak**

Abyssal Banner