What is your favourite movie(s)?

@Eika 3 movies that got Frensh written all over them. You should love most of Luc Besson’s movies then?

une longue dimanche de fiancailles is a good follow-up for Amelie, also with Tautou

2 Likes

Glad you did. Bowie indeed! Most of Christopher Nolan’s movies have open endings, which can infuriate the watcher if not done right imho. But he does it… greatly. (also his brother Jonathan helps a lot)

1 Like

It was Robdingo!!

I hate that that One Direction twat is in Nolans next film

Yeah no bonus points for that. But in doing that, hes probably addressing a segment previously not watching his films: little girls.

Eww… Which One Direction guy? What movie?

Harry Styles in Dunkirk. Tom Hardy and Cillian Murphy is in it as well, that helps a lot :smiley:

1 Like

Its Christopher Nolan, put in Peewee Herman for all i care, its going to rock!

Well, I’d watch anything with Cillian Murphy in it.

1 Like

Have you seen:

Its very good! :smiley:

I haven’t seen that one. I’ll have to search it out. :smile_cat:

1 Like

The Wind That Shakes the Barley.

Guerilla Warfare baby.

1 Like

This is the first Nolan film I am not eager to see. At least Hardy is in it I guess

The Truman Show. You can close this topic now :slight_smile:

Tom Hardy, he usually plays such a mofo, but he plays it so damn good. Waiting for Dunkirk as well :smile:

Have you seen Bronson?

My god, I loved Bronson. It was hilarious. Hardy was brilliant in that one.

Sensational performance. This scene reminds me of this place occassionally…

Love that dude waiting for the beat to drop.

There is another film about a similarly bonkers criminal in Australia; it’s called Chopper.

2 Likes

Yeah watched it last year. Actually, after watching The Take and Oliver Twist I’ve started to look after him in other movies.
I simply adored him in Peaky Blinders series :slight_smile:

1 Like