Treasure Hunt high scores 1.0.9 (screenshots)

Thought I might make a new post for somewhere to share our best TH high scores since the updated version. (1.0.9)

Here’s mine:

Who else has smashed the new TH? :wink:

4 Likes

From earlier today, pretty similar score, different rewards:

3 Likes

I have a 191 moves, 19xxx score in my first TH of 1.0.9. I can’t figure out how to resize my screenshot from the iPad to be able to upload it here right now so you’ll have to wait for me to get back to work and do it there.

1 Like

The thing I don’t understand is that score on the end. How is it calculated, and why is it there for o.O

Bragging rights? Not sure about the calculations though.

1 Like

How is the score for Mario calculated and why is it there for? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m an enonomist, I like to know how stuff is calculated :sweat_smile:
And score in Mario based on coins and remaining time :wink:

1 Like

probably a ladder sometime in the future - just planning and getting stats now for it. :smiley:

e…conomist? Indeed, knowing the inner workings would be interesting.

Tote @ Mario, just effin’ with ya.

Most likely I’m going to be trying to beat this one for a long time.

11 Likes

Tips please, I totally fail at it :sailboat: << thats my failboat.

4 Likes

Economist = guy that works in economy sector xD

Nice! Gonna have to step up my game before posting a pic i guess :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ohhhhh, an economist**! :stuck_out_tongue: Didn’t know it was exclusively a male role though… weird.

@Marlene please teach me your ways!

1 Like

183 moves without single key? Seems legit.

1 Like

My best during development was 125 moves.

1 Like

Feel free to post your PB if you wish :slight_smile: we’re all friends here, right?

1 Like

Anyone been able to finish a treasure map in 8 turns yet? Almost as hard as hitting 75+ turns.

3 Likes

How is it hard? I just managed to do it in the first try. Not sure what’s the point though, rather than just wasting a map.

2 Likes