The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread Part 1 (Closed)

Play more. And be in a great guild.

2 Likes

Mostly 3 star lv 10 kingdoms, and a few thousand glory keys a week from guild loot.

2 Likes

How much glory would you roughly expect from 2k keys a week?

ok thanks. I have a good guild, so i need more 3 Stars :wink:

Allright, have fun!

Iā€™d say I get ~60 glory from 50 chests. Sometimes 0, sometimes 120. I donā€™t have statistics. That means 2,4k glory from 2k keys. Then I get about 70 tributes / week = ~2k glory. And my 300 pvp wins = ~2k glory. Then if I need more, Iā€™ll grind the shut out of maps.

3 Likes

Nice. Ive been saving my glory keys too long to remember, cheers

2 Likes

respect, that is much @ Bolatsi
Isnt it so, that per win in PVP you get only 3 glory?

Yeah id say he meant it gives him about 1k glory for his pvp

1 Like

Yea, thatā€™s correct.

1 Like

ā€¦and now that the next update got delayed I have even less regrets of my spending spree

Yeah, itā€™s a nightmare. Really need new troops to play about with, etc.

Whats the point of playing anymore?

Either Iā€™ve been penalised or something is very wrong with the console version. Perfect games get no decent gems, 222 moves on the treasure map 2 keys and a couple of gems.

1 safe in 3 gives a key.

Havenā€™t seen a rune or anything better for 3 days. 2 or 3 hundred wins. This isnā€™t a whinge- something has seriously changed.

Today got 6 flame cannon from 10 event chests - and every event 10 has at least 1 Lamia. Serious waste of time now gems of war - a gem game with only half the gems now available without purchase.

Iā€™ve got no need to do maps so I canā€™t offer an insight regarding said mode. Iā€™m sure someone can chime in.

Event chests are a hit or a miss. You can literally open 10 chests and get the kingdom specific legendary or choose to open 50 and get absolute dirt. I spent just over 100 last week and got 2 Psionā€™s. Most people who are in top guilds donā€™t even use event keys that much until a new kingdom gets released or they need a few copies of the kingdom specific legendary to get it mythic due to not getting it from opening a few thousand keys.

As for traitstones, itā€™s a hit or a miss as well. I have bad days and good days, but farming for them is about as interesting as staring at a cows anus. The upcoming explore mode might yield better results, however, itā€™s still mindless farming at the end of the day and I wonā€™t be doing that.

It all boils down to being in a solid guild, staying active and getting lucky with what troops you get, but I completely understand where youā€™re coming from, man.

1 Like

Yep, it has gone pretty stale.Nearly 5 months since the concept of mythic based troops and still nothing; how old is pvp2 now?

The issue above is out of their hands (though I dont see the need to know when a randomer gets a legendary; seems like more of a nuisance than anything) but I think they should shed light on how the catch up will be handled.

We could start it 3+ weeks later than expected while PC has added nearly 20 new troops in that time. It is going to get messy - 50% off glory packs thank you!

I couldnā€™t be less interested in finding out when a random gets a legendary, too. In fact, I couldnā€™t be less interested in their global chat feature as well. Most organised guilds have a community page set up, a few members of a guild will have a forum account and have each other on their friends list for communication, etc. Besides, if youā€™ve got an interest in this game and enjoy it youā€™ll have an account on this forum to speak to other like minded people and get to know them and take it from there. I might be in the minority in saying that about global chat, however, I donā€™t think itā€™s 110% essential for this game to have.

Iā€™m also of the opinion that weā€™re never going to completely be 110% caught up to the PC version. Sirrianā€™s post a few hours ago is proof of that. I could be wrong and will stand corrected if we DO somehow catch up, however, I severely doubt it due to Sirrianā€™s post explaining why we have to wait for the update. Itā€™s also an unfortunate situation for the developers as well as us and itā€™s just the way it is.

My play time will be going down until the update arrives and ā€œstaleā€ is the correct word to use for the current console version, yes. Itā€™s unfortunate, yes, but when people are waiting for an update and are satisfied with where they are in the game their hours in the game goes down until new content arrives, which has happened to me and others.

1 Like

Hasnā€™t affected us. My brother and I are making the best of it while having some fun with our teams and assortment of troops. Bunni is really fun to play with. Not bored at all. Although I do agree that we donā€™t need a global chat system to play this game.

That just suck dev need to do another submission, microsoft and sony could just say if you guys disable the chat we can launch it, now we need to wait minmum 1 more week cause of that boring process

I donā€™t understand why they continue to add just one troop per week on console while doing 2-3 per week on PC/Mobile. They donā€™t need an update to address this: they could just put more troops in the store for glory, at whatever amount they want (discount or not). Maybe this latest delay will mean a change of plan? Otherwise, look forward to Wild Fang or Nobends next weekā€¦

I agree 100% on the chat issue. Any serious guild is already using the console chat features to organize and I have no interest at all in seeing what random player has pulled a legendary. Most console players donā€™t even own a keyboard, and with the time it takes to type messages using a controller, I canā€™t imagine that there will be a lot of worthwhile conversation happening there. If/when they add that feature, it is the first thing that I will disable/ignore.

1 Like

@Sirrian said we will get 1 or 2 more single troop bundle before they start to add 3 troop per week

So when he made this announcement it was 2 week ago , we should start catch up next week if the plan didinā€™t change