The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread Part 1 (Closed)

#todaywasagoodday

Bought 28 Bunni’Nog
Leveled 3 kingdoms to 5 stars
Finally fully traited all the Legendaries

OK, lost 14k of glory, but who gives a F. Glory comes, glory goes, just like in real life.

2 Likes

How much glory have got left for the catch up?

4k currently. I get about 6k / week. But if I push it I can get a lot more.

But in general I’m not into stockpiling resources. I play the game today, not for the future.

One thing more achieved today is that now 2/3 of my troops are complete (lvl 20 + 3 traits)

1 Like

yeah and when we get the pvp update glory will be easier to win

I’m still on vacation in Oz so no bunnies for me :frowning:

You must be really sad

I just got engaged, and I’m at beautiful surfers paradise. I figured brining an Xbox might not be a good way to start wedding plans lol

2 Likes

Lol i know i was joking, congrats btw
Best wishes

So I got Carnex from the only 2 event keys I’ll get thanks to a chest glitch, no big deal

1 Like

Only way you could forgive them is to release update right now :slight_smile:

Proof! :smiley:

1 Like

Hmm that depends on how you look at it, I guess. Did you actually WANT to get a copy of Carnex rather than try for another Bunni’Nog?

I suspect I would have been a wee bit upset on my end. :confused:

Was bunni ever going to be in the glory pack and event chest? Is it not just the kingdoms other legendary that goes in the event chest?

Trust me, I’ve been wanting Carnex for ages.

Yeah but now in event it is ghirale and
Vip is carnex , that make no sense

1 Like

Don’t care, happiest pony in Ponyville right now ^~^

3 Likes

Sorry everyone. Looks like Bunni’Nog is a slippery sucker and escaped from their chest. We managed to stuff them back in there now though, so if you’ve been playing in the past hour, a quick restart of the game should bring them back inline.

3 Likes

Thanks guys you rock like always

I knew it was bunni fault

How can someone get 6K Glory per week? I am happy to get round about 500 per week… And i dont like the treasure maps i have over 100… 7 kingdoms left to get them from 6 to 10, rest is already 10…

Greetz