The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread Part 1 (Closed)

Yeah but your stinking rich :wink:

Are you traiting somebody else with those arcanes?

I think death will need some?

He needs arcane spirit and dark. Not sure what they are but it is not the same as Bunnis

I bought 4 this morning, mostly for the arcanes. Iā€™m short on minor earths, so it will take me a little while to gather those and get the 3rd trait. Once I get that 3rd trait, Iā€™ll be using him strictly as a can opener on invasions against knight teams. Iā€™d never put him on a defence team.

Iā€™ll be relying on random drops to ever get him to mythic.

Well i dont trait for now im waiting for the catch up i got about 30 of each traistone

1 Like

Think I will have to get those stones now tooā€¦ probably worth getting him to mythic at this stage? Fine balance

I think I missed the actual post that said Bunniā€™Nog was the event bundle this week for consoles. I like having Arcane Skull (purple/brown) traitstones on offer, but admittedly not so much if Bunniā€™Nog is attached to themā€¦

I suppose for the really impatient Achievement/Trophy hunters, this is your best bet to go Mythic on 6 copies of a killer rabbit. On the other hand, if youā€™re willing to wait until about level 120, most likely by then youā€™ll have obtained enough cards to make an Ultra-Rare Mythic troop.

Anyway! I got my first ā€œsuccess/error was not calledā€ error on XB1ā€¦ when clicking the Guild menu.

Going forward, I sure hope console users donā€™t keep getting Event database overflow from the PC version, like it appears to be doing right nowā€¦ (-29days for Adana event troops. Really?)

it happened once when the darknight armor was release and it was obviously a bug , letā€™s hope this time they fix it quicker

I donā€™t see much difference between legendary and mythic for him. Once you multiply his attack by 5, nothing else really matters. 17 base attack, plus kingdom bonuses, and heā€™ll already be over 100 skull damage to knights. Iā€™m not going to burn another 1000 glory just to get him mythic - Iā€™m glad I already had 8 Arcanes.

1 Like

imo itā€™s a waste of stones since you said you will use him only in very rare occasion, i would trait him only if i needed it for the 5 stars

I said earlier, this is all about the fun for me. I spend enough time trying to optimize everything in this game. Just this once, I donā€™t care whether this is a waste or not!

i know you said that i was answering to robert

1 Like

Oh, no worries then. I agree. Heā€™s really niche, so for most players, those stones would be better spent on Bone Dragon. 500 glory per pack is expensive, too. Iā€™ve still got 6000 glory after this, so I wasnā€™t too worried about it, but if I wouldnā€™t have risked it otherwise.

Im similar to Stan. Been saving my resources for so long I am going to explode!

1 Like

I only got one, and unless I just overflow with glory this week, Iā€™ll be leaving it at that. I might get a second one by weekā€™s end but that would be it.

1 Like

So what have you decided?

One to start. Need to check how many arcanes I need to trait him but if its 6 or less I will go for it. Likely wait until later in the week in case there are some details released on the update

1 Like

Sounds like a good plan. If all goes well, we may get the update within the next few days.

There is always hope but I thought getting it before early next week was always going to be tough ever since the previous announcement. I do think they should outline the plan though

1 Like

Yeah, I have no idea how long the Sony/MS process takes, but at least it is in their hands now. Could be any day, or could be a while. Iā€™d love an update from the devs on how the process will unfold.

2 Likes