The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread Part 1 (Closed)

If I were you, I would not invest too heavily (glory/keys/whatever) in Bunni’Nog. While I can imagine scenarios where you might want to front him, there are many more generally-useful troops still to come for you.

1 Like

plague and famine and death i want the most

If there’s one troop to save for, I’d say Famine, simply because of how great he is on defense.

1 Like

But the little voice inside me want them all :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah yes. I am aware of this voice. It compels you…to buyyyy… :scream:

Normally, I’m not one to splurge, but maybe I’ll call this my mid-life crisis and get that Bunni traited out just for the fun of it. We have nothing but uncertainty in front of us, so I’m gonna jump on that Bunni and enjoy the ride!

2 Likes

That’s the spirit! May the Knights (Who Say Ni) ever tremble before you!

2 Likes

Mine compels me to do things a little… darker :smiling_imp:

Only way to shut this voice is to give what it want but it comeback soon as another troop is released :slight_smile:

Realistically what Bunni Nog team would we be using? That works better than Maw/IK/Mercy/Sheggra?

2 Likes

Agreed, that team destroys knight teams. Even in the rare scenario where I get extremely unlucky and lose with that team, it’s never against a knight team.

3 Likes

Bugs bunny check!

1 Like

The Knights won’t say “ni!” anymore.

2 Likes

Event Chest is ghiralee and vip is Carnex? New Chests in -28 days ? Is that right?

You’re looking for the PC version, this is for Consoles

Yeah i got 29 days also must be something wrong

Yes on xbox one i have the Same. …

All you guys talking about “countering coronets” sigh… makes me feel extra bad about no longer being able to work my teams cause since the task system was overhauled i havent got anything done… every damn time i figure out a good synergy team suddenly everyone starts using it and devs (of any game) start creating hardcounters against it grr… And i just gave alastair his 2nd damn trait (AND THATS EXPENSIVE)

@Stan @VegaDark541

Gentlemen. Have we agreed to only get one Bunni for collection purposes? If I come up against you and see a traited mythic Bunni I will be jealous!

2 Likes

Well im mythic but not traited :slight_smile: