The abitity to see in guilds

I do not know about other ppl, but I have always wanted the abitity to click on a guild and see who was a member. I think being able to see another guilds tower power, level, and players would be a nice feature to implement at some point because I find myself always clicking on other guilds wishing I could see who and what level everyone is. Let me hear everyones opinions just no trolling. Thanks

3 Likes

I think this is a good idea myself

1 Like

Edited your post to make it more readable, since it was defaulting to being all on one line and requiring people to scroll to see the whole message.

3 Likes

I noticed that how do I fix that?

Any line that starts with 4 spaces will look like:

this
2 Likes

Thanks @Lyya! And yes, all I did to fix it was take out an excess of spaces before your first word.

2 Likes

Thanks I was just doing what someone told me to they said I needed to indent my post

Been 7days since a post so .__….......... Bump

Im sorry brudda and keep the ideas comimg but yet again this one i would have to say no too… It would only facilitate poaching…

7 Likes

Agree 100% with vangor. I was going to say that very same thing.

3 Likes

I agree this would cause more trouble than it’s worth…

2 Likes

Poaching will happen regardless, I’d love to be able to check guilds’ rosters, as well as to be able to look beyond what the leaderboards currently show.

1 Like

That was the point not even considering the poaching. I just want to occasionaly see what others are doing

Just ask a guild to share a screen shot if your that interested, maybe they’ll be nice about it.

1 Like

I was thinking that also. People would look at lower guilds and see higher levels and try to invite