SPOILER ALERT ---- Is This Mr. Death ? Wu@Haaaaaaaa

Nah, I’d have some sort of effect relating to regurgitating statistics formulae until the enemy dies of indifference.

4 Likes

If after we get the horseman will we get the 6 perfections and the 7 deadly sins?

No @Lyya, your Spell summons a Level 50 Mercy while your Mythic Trait is what gives us “Extra Turn on any 3 match”

:yum:

3 Likes

Cell:

Purple/Red (18)

Spell: The Pain of others: Each enemy troop losses (1/2 magic +1) from each stat boosted by each negitive point of that stat amongst teammates (boost ratio: 1:5

Traits:

Magic Link

Magic Link

Corruption: whenever an enemy gains a stat buff it debuffs that amount +1 instead, whenever Cell would have a stat debuff it buffs that amount +1 instead.

To rebuild we must first destory

2 Likes

So, is it safe to assume that if death comes it will be at the beginning of the day (8 gmt)?

Pretty safe bet there. Why? You have been stocking up on keys as well? :wink:
I have not opened a single chest since a week ago in preparation for this Black Thursday.
I’d be happy with Behemoth, Keeper of souls, Sheggra, Webspinner or Mab, too. Just in case the Gods of RNG are listening… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m up to about 1,400 glory keys right now. A little over 1k gems too.

2 Likes

I think i can get atleast 1
1hr 20min till new day we will see

1 Like

I saw your post in global chat. You shouldn’t have any problem getting at least one I’m sure.

1 Like

[quote=“Naruto, post:86, topic:9646, full:true”]Just in case the Gods of RNG are listening… :slight_smile:
[/quote]

“I’m here for you my child”

3 Likes

Probably not today, but tomorrow. Previous mythics came on friday. Also the VIP chest text says 1d which means one full day, if it was in an hour it would say 1h.

@yonizaf i dont think vip chest count down has hours.

I remember it having hours, but maybe I’m remembering incorrectly. We’ll soon see.

1 Like

Its been on 1 day for hrs now lol. Bump it might be stuck lol

1 Like

It should only show hours when it’s less than one day. And then minutes when it’s less than an hour. That’s how I remember it works.

2 Likes

Nimnah said no Death today :frowning:

You were correct @yonizaf :slight_smile:

Nimnah said Friday :wink:

2 Likes

all this delay to make a got joke pffff :baby:

1 Like

wait… incarnations of immortality… these were all mentioned in “on a pale horse” :slight_smile: maybe everyone mentioned would be awesome!