(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Yes. According to Nimhain, Mythics in a kingdom can be acquired with event keys.

1 Like

I don’t think Autumn will go away till Winter since the Love imp was around for Valentines but didn’t interfere with Winter/Spring

why no new mythic yet? any ideas? my guild scheduled 40k seals for this week and the mythic isnt coming :frowning:

Tomorrow. Mythics are released on Friday.

thanks, thought they are released around 5th of month :stuck_out_tongue: guess error memory xD

What about spoilers for next week’s event? Anyone know?

Goat, my friend. Goat everywhere.

1 Like

WAR GOAT
Common Pan’s Vale Beast
Butt (7 Green)
Destroy a row and knock the first enemy to the back.
(Beast Bond, Frenzy, Impervious)
MAX Attack:17 Life:21 Armor:13 Magic:0
He likes to butt in…

SATYR MUSICIAN
Ultra-Rare Pan’s Vale Wildfolk
Sonata (12 Yellow/Brown)
Deal [Magic + 2] damage to 2 random enemies and silence them.
(Wildfolk Bond, Alert, Air Spirit)
MAX Attack:18 Life:29 Armor:11 Magic:8
The pipes, the pipes are calling…

9 Likes

Excellent. Thanks, @Lyya.

What?! I just finished five-starring that kingdom, having farmed for a ludicrous number of runic and arcane traitstones.

You can hope they re-balance a few troops from that kingdom and offer a refund?

And now you can 7* it, since it has a pretty good glory tribute. Home kingdom worthy, even.

2 Likes

About time we had another troop with silence, we’ve only had three for almost the entire run of the game… got one more recently but it wasn’t really dedicated to that per se…

1 Like

I was hoping this mechanic would stay relatively rare, since silence being a significant part of the meta is rather annoying, especially since no troop has both silence immunity and cleanse, at least since Herdmaster was changed.

At least it doesn’t occur on match 4 or 5 gems

2 Likes

Wait for it :smiley:

Quiet, you fool! You’ll alert the devs!

1 Like

Any insight on the Mythic troop being released tomorrow?

Is it just me, or are we way overdue for an event troop that has Arcane Dark traitstones? I feel like a huge portion of my Explores have been in Ghulvania or Blighted Lands, and I’m still nowhere near the number I need. Is there anything scheduled in the near future for that?

3 Likes

Yep I’ve been spending almost 100% of my Explore time gathering Arcane Darks. Got Dragon Soul done, now working on getting the Assassin traited among others.