(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Well, word on the street is that Ghulvania is getting the next event

Word on the street is correct.

I’ve posted this before, but:

VILLAGER
Lycanthropy (9 Brown)
Convert Yellow Gems to Brown. Transform into a Werewolf.
(Immune, Alert, Stealthy)
MAX Attack:17 Life:27 Armor:7 Magic:14
Help, help, he’s being oppressed!

WEREWOLF
Epic Ghulvania Monster-Beast
Full Moon (14 Purple/Brown)
Deal [Magic + 6] damage to an enemy, and convert all Purple Gems to Blue to boost the effect. Transform into a Villager. [1:1]
(Cursed, Regeneration, Agile)
MAX Attack:19 Life:27 Armor:12 Magic:12
Don’t mention Team Jacob…

7 Likes

Didn’t we just have a Ghulvania event? Failfish.

“The street” actually happens to be wherever Lyya is. I just stalk her posts on occasion. Don’t tell her that though.

Edit: Also, Nim had the troops on her defense team, and I fought them. Logical conclusion is Ghulvania event.

1 Like

Your secret is safe with me. :beer:

2 Likes

There needs to be a term for this.

We’ll call it Infinitylogic

I look forward to this week ending just to get my hands on that troop set, i hope it is level for level transform.

I find this whole mechanism a little odd. Are they going to be released as two separate troops, that each need to be acquired, levelled and traited? Or would you just have one of the cards (presumably the 2nd) in your collection? I see that the first form doesn’t have a kingdom or rarity listed in your text, though it does have different traits than the second…

Sorry if I overlooked an explanation of this earlier in the thread.

Ah yes, I remember. Didn’t realize that was this soon, was expecting it closer to Halloween. Will put Ghulvania to 13 troops, one of which is the mythic. I suppose it will also update the chests so stuff like Remnant and Bombot are available.

The “Transform” component of their spell is named the same as Dragon Eggs’, just that they Transform into a specific troop instead of TransformType like Dragon Eggs do. Therefore, I suspect it’ll work the same. Complete heal as a side effect of the transformation. Might make them hard to kill if you’re slow.

3 Likes

Very difficult to kill if you’re slow. I played them with valk and bats, I quit the match because I couldn’t fire them off in time. Every time I almost had the villager dead, it transformed. The villager doesn’t take much mana to fill at all.

Yeah complete heal on everything when it transforms. It’s like a brand new troop every time. Unless they’ve decided to change it at all.

If you can’t kill it fast enough, you’ll laugh at how much of a troll it is. I felt PLAYED. Most people though I think said they could kill it pretty quick. I don’t know what team they were using though.

What @Robert would probably say: “But did you enjoyed it?” :wink:

3 Likes

I didn’t enjoy it at all. Talk about Wolf on Wolf violence. He betrayed me.

Reminds me of that time we went on a date and you were really up for it. I brought you back to mine where me and my twin kept tagging in and out on you… still dont know if you ever realised it :dizzy_face:

Yeah it was pretty much just like that. My cheeks are still sore.

1 Like

Those two are twins?! They look so different though.

4 Villager defense teams incoming.

1 Like

Weren’t we also getting a new imp with this next event?

1 Like

Will Draakulis be available with the Event keys?

I’d really like to know when that changeover is meant to be, still trying to get my last Autumn Imps. Or to be specific, my first non-purchased Autumn Imps.

1 Like