Show Off Your Avatar

Yeah! Us males can’t have bunny ears,huh?

1 Like

We included the gender in the description so hopefully nobody is confused:

Thread hijacked :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

lol I still was but I was going from memory so that’s my fault. I still think that the expectation would be that both genders would be included since that’s the way it’s always worked in the past. Still, I fully admit this one is on me. That’s what you guys get though for putting out an update that makes me stay up so late playing it! :wink:

Lol here’s my avatar pic to unhijack the thread! :stuck_out_tongue:

It was the default hair and facial hair I logged in to find but I liked it so I kept it.

2 Likes

No. Just no.

1 Like

Thanks for listening to our request to mix up the avatar looks!

2 Likes

Bought Viking armor just for the look, and then didn’t like the way the hair layered with it, so changed that.

Might finally buy that hideous Deathknight armor, or possibly one of the avatar race packs.

2 Likes

Finally, an avatar that looks how I feel in the morning…

16 Likes

ugh! Alliance bubbler! Kill Kill!!

1 Like

I dont understand why there isnt an afro to select. That was the first thing I looked for :cry:

2 Likes

@Sirrian: That’s it! I’ve had enough of this from you! I’m official starting a protest to demand you grow a dwarf beard irl! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I would not have noticed the subtext, just the store header.

How limited is it package header for text? Could it not have said something like “Female Lapina Avatar?” Even if it had to leave off the implied pack.

Price looks tempting too.

Oh well… that’s my avatar right now… I like the hash-smoking grin/smile on his face… as someone talked about joints previously… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I swear I had this set up before I saw Nimhain’s avatar:

6 Likes

@Nimhain, the difference between these avatars is what I was referring to in the bug thread. The one above and the one here Show Off Your Avatar - #27 by HKdirewolf

If you see the pupils have gone away.

May some posted the answer to this, or maybe not but how do you change the backdrop pf your character?

in the past it was the home kingdom.

1 Like

Is it still that way? I want to keep my home kingdom but i want that volcano background.

Mine shows up in the “dressingroom” and on the map screen, but not the same when I check my profile. Is that the way it is with everyone?