Show Off Your Avatar

Now i am sad, because i can not buy them with gems.

We are going to do so, we saw how popular the Hero bug was and agree Heroes could use more love.

4 Likes

That’s decent. One of my favourite ever games of all time is Final Fantasy 10.

Hero bug? What was that? The no armour/invis player bug or is it something else?

Some undead avatars would be cool too.
Also Gnolls.

Heroes were getting more skill points from bonuses than they should. It’s why Hero skill points looked buffed after last update.

Oh ok, if you guys buff hero can i ask for another 2 magic points please?

Here is what I’m going with. This is great :slight_smile: Eye color options next please!

10 Likes

+1 :tada: :fireworks: :tada:

2 Likes

I would gladly spend some additional money on avatar stuff but neither of the current offerings appeal to me. I just assumed there would be rotating avatar options each week like the rest of the store items on that page. I’m guessing I was wrong? :frowning:

1 Like

I hope we get a dragon based character, if we do not have one already.

We’d have to find a way to squeeze that on to the screen (which may not be possible on mobile phones).

But I will mention it to the rest of the team.

3 Likes

Avatar packs are like Deathknigth Armor, are in there until you buy them.

May change if we add more avatar pack in the future… not sure

Beautiful!

4 Likes

Gotcha. I still like my idea better. :wink:

Nimhain was nice to me, have to thank that by letting him inspire me :wink:

1 Like

Still waiting on the dragon class for hero customization. :wink:

Also, would have loved if the bundles allowed for both genders. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Wait the packages only include one gender? Um that’s definitely not clear and would have pissed me off if I bought one expecting to be able to use the other sex. Based on how the current races work I don’t think it’s a stretch to expect both in each pack.

2 Likes

There is MALE Dwarf and FEMALE Lapina litterally in the name of the pack

1 Like

I wasn’t expecting to get both, but it would make sense to have a variant for both, especially if money is going to be charged for it. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like