Show me the mythics. Who has the most cards mythic? (Rankings)

I have to stay ahead of @DonBoba!

2 Likes

I don’t know if we want to track this but I think this is the proper way to represent how many troops are traited.

Schedule is updated.

@Ssazix I don’t think I’d want to do a list of fully traited troops. May too many updates. Feel free to start a list if you want.

We have a poll for adding guilds to the leader board, but it’s still too close to call at 56%.

340 with Sekhma.

Since i got Sekhma to mythic my count is at 335 now. (7 Sekhmas from 200 event keys - very pleased with ROI)

1 Like

341 - Ascending Troops to Mythic one at a time

1 Like

I originally missed there were 2 new cards this week (a 3rd with the mythic update), so while I did update the schedule, I decided not to drop @Draprion and @nguyenquoctrong to honorable mention, but I will be enforcing 330 when we hit the next update after mythic day.

Congratulations to @DonBoba for returning to the leader board with #16 and @Macawi for rising into the top 3.

I was bummed to see @htismaqe drop onto honorable mention. We share sadness that Hogans and Unrepentant got robbed of bracket 1 in Guild Wars, even though we were #5/#6 again. I’m on the wait list to leave Unrepentant, so I don’t have to feel robbed again. So don’t be shocked when my screenshots say Abaddon. It’s a Guild Wars optional sister guild.

Top 3

1. yonizaf 348
  2. Namour 347
  3. Macawi 343
3 Likes

My update :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You mean I’d have been in third this week if I hadn’t been too lazy to post before the deadline? :open_mouth:

Ah well. @nguyenquoctrong’s post above reminded me I also ought to celebrate traiting all the troops this week too. :smiley:

4 Likes

Congrats mate thats an awesome achievement!
I’m closing in ti that too, except that i am out of Celestial stones. Jotnar is waiting for 3 celestials right now for his final trait.

4 Likes

Just an update for my account (now 332)… and fingers crossed we all have one more on Friday <3 !

3 Likes

Harumpffff and i got 0 from 122 keys… Go figure

1 Like

Damn, well i hope you’ll get better luck onwards!

1 Like

Thanks @DonBoba me too however unlikely

2 Likes

I’ll also provide an update on Friday. Hopefully with good news

1 Like