Show me the mythics. Who has the most cards mythic? (Rankings)

I like the new mythic enough I’m getting 2 of them.

Really? Would you use 2 in the same team?

I totally will. Not saying how - again, too scary to comprehend you lot getting my ideas :wink:

4 Likes

queen aurora may become one of those mythics you see everywhere. I’m tempted to get 3, but the options for teams that work with 3 is limited. You think XXXX is scary now, wait until XXX. And oh boy, wait until XXX gets XXX.

<redacted>
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
</redacted>

{evil laugh}

1 Like

2 Likes

Got a few, including aurora after a big outlay …

1 Like

*Sigh* Late again…

2 Likes

Up to 338 now.

1 Like

Maybe enough for an honorable mention?

1 Like

My new update

1 Like

You just missed the threshold (325), but it’s still good enough to show off. You’re almost there @Maxx

The schedule for the thresholds are in the top post. It goes up with every new card.

1 Like

There were some fun teams with double aurora, but I don’t see using a third one, so I’ll stick with 2 of the card. Wasted 2417 gem keys chasing a third one. I guess I didn’t need to. I’m glad I eventually stopped spending on it.

I edited my previous post because I forgot to ascend one troop @PGSundling. I have 345 now.

1 Like

Picked up a few straglers with todays VIP key excursion, 339 now

1 Like

341 with Aurora, not getting a +1 screenshot lol.

1 Like

climbing up and waiting for next kingdom. Hope my gold chest give me enough common troops this time :slight_smile:

343 Ascending to Mythic one troop at a time…

@Draprion Your screenshot is missing count or level search criteria. Update your post or make a new one matching the 338. Thanks. If you can get me an updated screenshot to verify 338 you’ll be #15.