Server issues (October 10th 2016)?

Frustrated people complain. That’s a large part of what the forum is for, so developers can see what’s important to the player base. Surprise, surprise – the players want to play.

Lol right Lyya. Nice to you’re so consistent

PvP seems back to normal for me. Win counted as win and PvP point was increased. Anyone else?

Well, for the record (since we’re cherry-picking), I was defending people’s right to poke fun at hyperbole, and that issues with the chat server are self-evident to the point the devs would take action without a gigantic uproar:

Yes, they were, just like how this issue isn’t going to require the devs to read forty-five threads on the topic to realize they need to take action. But complaining is fine, and responding to hyperbolic complaints with cat gifs is fine too.

2 Likes

Completely unplayable right now. Fatal errors and all. So much for our goal of 2 bonus traits this week.

I can rest easy since you approve.

2 battles was fine and smooth and then i got this.

Now I can even login

For anyone who cares about W/L ratio, it’s probably best to wait it out, as any wins you get that error out will count as losses.

1 Like

Things still down. Got a new error or did I miss it earlier in this post?

Guild mates can play maybe 1 round ok then errors. In which they are doing better than I lol.
No worries checking back in a few hours.

Yes. I won 5 times, and all counted as loses. But I don’t really care about W/L ratio. I guess I’ll wait… again.

PS: I can’t logged in to the game now after that last error I posted.

can’t log in at all…

Same here … unable to play at all now

Completely down for me as well, hopefully a good sign that things are being fixed?

My thought as well. Was doing fine with treasure maps and challenges until about 10 minutes ago.

Ok GOW is doa. So who’s up for a campfire, ghost stories, and smores?

I got three huge GOW error codes and can’t read any of them :frowning: Nor does the Suppport button on the error code launch into the support window.

Not sure what is up but I’m on Android and it’s 3:58pm Pacific Time Zone… - going to reboot (since it appears that GOW is completely frozen trying to Login with the Blue error screen ( I so wish I could read it…there is that much code text on the window…:frowning:

That is the big huge error code I couldn’t read – at least it looks just like it.

Obviously this tells us nothing… I just thought this was one of the more bizarre errors I’ve seen:

Sorry guys, we’re still experiencing issues with our server provider.

We’re as frustrated as anyone else in this regard, so please bare with us.

4 Likes