Server Issues (7th April) + Maintenance

Thanks @Sirrian for the hard work and sacrifice of sleep. You rock!

2 Likes

Hear! Hear! :beers:

My girlfriend and I both thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all your hard work @Sirrian You have a great game and we appreciate your hard work and hope you get plenty of rest. Thanks for the awesome customer service you have shown this night. Please keep up the great work you and your teams do for this game and hope the migration finishes soon.

Do we have any support for placing the server company pres all by himself in the middle of the Arena?

3 Likes

No. He probably wouldn’t be much of a fight.

Got an error again, someone else?

EDIT: Well, after a few tries it worked again and the progress wasn’t lost.
EDIT 2: Maybe it’s an issue on my end (internet connection) so thanks for the compensation on the earlier issues.

Picking this up late, but I’d like it made very clear that I have exclusive rights to the ‘cool’, ‘chill out’, ‘ice see’ and all related frosty puns, further to my hilarious posts in the Frozen effect thread some time ago.

@donboba I will be having a share of any glory royalties due - about 120% share will be acceptable, thanks

1 Like

That is cold. maybe we should chill out. Can we put this post on ice? (joke with blizzard)

Yours are on the frozen effect post, but all “cool” puns related to the upcoming kingdom are under my exclusive right. You’ll be hearing from my lawyer about your glory tax fraud, unless you pay me 10.000 glory right now that is. For payments in next 48 hours I’ll even offer you discount of 10% so you only have to donate me 9000 glory.

Do you also use a Panamanian lawyer?

2 Likes

Im still waiting for my puppy in the mail.

1 Like

i can’t say i approve of puppy mills but you can have my kid. Don’t worry he is paper trained.

This thread is now officially on the rocks.

So is bourbon. If you know what i mean.

That was a cold shot.

My lawyer is Kerberos actually, from Maugrim Woods. He usually wins cases, but if losses, he just bites off opposing sides heads, and in the end he stills gets his way. .

Game is constanly crashing. 5 x today! Yesterday a major crash that damaged my BIOS and I had to spend $99. To fix it. This is becoming a major pain in the butt. FIX IT!!!

It’s working :slight_smile:

XD I highly doubt it.

3 Likes

Agreed. Look elsewhere