Server Issues (7th April) + Maintenance

we have missed out on ten chances to get tributes though.
Hardly your fault, but I feel the loss of diamonds and glory.

And now my iPhone is finally upgraded to 9.3.1! Thanks Parse!

@Sirrian I bet you’re dying for some shut eye! You must have had a long day today!!

2 Likes

17 hours and counting… but I’m not going home until I see Gems of War working!

12 Likes

I find myself wondering what you do at 2am. I have to imagine trying to do any coding is lost cause. Many many cat videos? :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Right now he’s probably doing a lot of remote accessing his servers :slight_smile:

1 Like

UPDATE: We’re back!

6 Likes

I have logged in… looks good. I may as well try to get tributes and such.

1 Like

FINAL UPDATE: Service is restored. Yay! We’ve stopped login bonuses resetting for a day, and we’ve also doubled up on subscription mailouts for the day, just to ensure nobody misses anything. Thanks for patience everyone.

9 Likes

No compensation :cry:

Yes i have a big problems to

It looks like guild tasks which were completed during the server instability failed to pay out to guild members. I’m missing 12 glory keys.

Im unable to login at this given moment. I assume it’s just too many ppl trying at once, so I’ll continue to wait

Within the next 24 hours we’ll send out an in-game mail

4 Likes

Great news Sirrian! Thanks for sacrificing your sleep in order to turn on Gems of War again immediately after the servers started working again! :smiley:

3 Likes

I wonder what that email will hold… :slight_smile:

I already got the in game mail. 8000 gold, 50 glory, 200 souls, 2 gem keys, IIRC.

Edit: Thank you devs for working so hard to get us up and running again. I was having withdrawals not being able to play between classes.

5 Likes

Thanks a bunch, friend. And a big thanks to the developers. Many others would ignore the issue. Cheers!

1 Like

That was some very good keys you gave me, very happy with the pulls. Thank you so much! :heart_eyes:

Watched my gf log in and get her bonus for server down, meanwhile I, who tried logging in several times between last night and this morning, never received the compensation. Kinda bummed to see someone else who didn’t even have the problems get a bonus, while I was trying to play and couldn’t, and still got nothing. Hoping it’s just being slow, either way thanks for getting the game running again!
:frowning:
update: finally came through once my guild finished a task. Thanks!

1 Like