Rage quit the map!

I think this is a brilliant idea @killerman3333!
And, though I know NOTHING about coding, since the standard game already has a retreat option which goes straight to end game sequence, you would think it wouldn’t be a leap to add it to TH.

And while everybody is talking about entering and exiting quickly for fast gold, what about for playing to get your 60 turns (once they add the turn counter this will be easier to identify) and then quitting to earn those seals without feeling like you need to invest another 5-10 mins on a map?

I think this has positive ramifications in ALOT of ways.

Kudos for @killerman3333!!! :wink:

2 Likes

depending on how it works you could just set number of moves left = 0…

Hey Guys,

Sorry for the lack of responding, as Sirrian has mention elsewhere, a lot of the team is out due to public holidays earlier this week.

We actually think this is a great idea, and one we’d like to add to the game. We don’t have an ETA on when it would be added though at the moment.

10 Likes

No need to be sorry, i knew you guys had the public holiday this week. I tagged you guys for your thoughts as it seemed most of those who read this was in agreement.

“A queen is never late, everyone else is simply early.” Queen Clarisse Renaldi

1 Like

this sorta sounds like confirmation, however i do want to ask, have the devs, including yourself talked about this as a future feature to add, and will it be hard to code into the game?

2 Likes

Did the mention of a counter to show how many turns in you are come up?

1 Like

It has been confirmed! Oct. 27, 2016 :wink:

Now just waiting for implementation… :disappointed:

1 Like

Boom shackalaka

1 Like

nYEEEES i got like 80 maps, only do em for tasks… They take too long so upvoted.

1 Like

80 maps? What happend with the rest of them? :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Burned them to survive glacial peak.

2 Likes

Good answer! I’m at 320 personally, but I do them from time to time, but very rare.

2 Likes

Offtopic question, how do i get a sig next to name like you have? Sidenote: ride of the valkyries playing while you farm souls is hilarious (Ps4 so still valk w necromancy )

1 Like

You contact Nimhain once you achieve regular status on forum.

1 Like

I like your idea! :smiley:

1 Like

Time to necro this baby of mine!

1 Like

Maybe have a minimum moves before rage quit at 10 ?

2 Likes

Huge support from me. Do want.

1 Like

I wonder if it will need balancing after implementation to a certain turn allowance. It does not entirely undermine the experience but it kinda might promote bad play of just getting maps and then burning them on turn 1.

Would be mostly good for new players that does not like to do maps, to get some fast earning gold in instead. 10 moves also sounds fair before a person can rage quit.