Quit Bugging Me

We have the Indigestible and Impervious traits currently that are immune to devour.

3 Likes

My favorite counter to Indigestible

7 Likes

But not for a team. And devour takes out everyone (I got a lot of event gems because of Devour taking out my dragons) but still… you can’t protect everyone as far as I know and have a decent team to play against.

It is really a challenge with 4 team events to create this protection for at least one team member, let alone 4

2 Likes

@Sirrian puns: Like regular puns but a little more dire

:smiley:

13 Likes

You mean reduced?

1 Like

Check our discussion from here :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s an increase because instead of only using 1/3 of the Attack, Life and Armor . . . now it uses 1/2.

2 Likes

Yeah we write our ratios mathematically backwards, because that way they better match the text.

5 Likes

My bad then sorry im a frenchy :slight_smile:

At least you have him, i farmed all the traitstones before, but didn’t had any luck getting the troop…

On-topic: Yay for the troops rework, i’m sure @Nimhain had to vet @Sirrian’s overpowered ideas on how to buff Luther since he’s his “signature” avatar on the forums… :laughing: :wink:

2 Likes

I cant wait to see these changes in action…

Troop changes are live, log out and patch if you are in game.

Oh s***. Lol thanks im not in game got a little distracted but ill have to go check those out

Oooh new goblins!

Wait… is it just me, or does its spell seems very counter-intuitive.
I mean… the less healthy the target the more damage it does?
If something only has 10 health left, I’m not going to care if I do 10 damage or 30 damage to it…

3 Likes

Lots of things deal true damage, jump-starting the reaction without the need to go through armor. Also, this makes the new troop a great giant-killer. Who cares if the opponent’s Dragon Soul has 82 life, since the spell gets stronger each time it’s cast?

New troop:

Changed troops:

5 Likes

Raise your hand if you’re actually thinking of refunding Sheggra.

5 Likes

For a hot second i thought about it then it went away lol

1 Like

I think i’m gonna. The fact that its spell directly negates its new trait makes it actually worse than before.

2 Likes