PvP Top 100 Leaderboard Requirement

Simple query regarding how active the top level play is on each platform. Approximately 10k pvp points will get you onto the leaderboard on Xbox. What is required on PS and PC?

Right now you need 9k points to be in top 100 on pc/mobile, and its only 2 and a half days since the week started.

1 Like

The PC/Mobile leaderboard is a joke…
It’s not even worth me wasting the time to click on it.
I PvP to Tier 1, then Guild Reqs, then to complete 1500 seals.

4 Likes

Last time I checked (a month ago or so) it was around 17k points to get into the top 100 on PC at the end of the week.

1 Like

Lately I’ve noticed it usually takes at least 20k+ to get you into top 100.

2 Likes

About 20K to get into the top 100 and it goes up in a somewhat non-linear fashion from there. The closer you get to the very top, the bigger the gaps between spots.

PVP has become a joke. Not even 3 days in on PC/mobile and the top player has over 1200 matches played.
I don’t want to hear this “matches take 30 seconds CRAP” Bullshit. When you factor in load times pre/post for every match, I say it takes at least 2 mins on AVERAGE (not every match will take 30 seconds, some will turn out to be lengthy.)
So 1200 matches at 2 mins average is 40 hours of play on PVP alone in less than 3 days???

So what is it? Multiple players continuously playing on the same account? Cheating?

2 Likes

Roughly 20k on PC, got it, thank you.

1 Like

Likely cheating unfortunately, I suggested the admin implement a flag code to catch players getting unreal amounts of PvP points per hour

2 Likes

Yeah, that guy is rather suspicious. . But hey if its not obvious enough, us reporting it wont help.

1 Like

Ya I agree… 4k PvP points in an hour isn’t obvious enough ((sarcasm))

1 Like