What is the biggest pvp score on pc?

Anyone know what is the record?

Omg ty well we got a new champion on xbox 1

Tara from the unforgiven Ii actually got 201 000 trophy with 8h to go before reset

AMAZING

4 Likes

Xbox rocks!

1 Like

damn, how many hours is that in front of the telly?

1 Like

That’s gotta be people sharing one account surely? That’s just an insane amount of time spent on the game.

2 Likes

It was one person aiming for a target.

But how do you do that all week? How do you function. Sleep, work etc? It’s a just crazy. For a few stones and numbers.

My calculations says, that to be able to reach 200k PvP points a week one have to do the 3 trophies fights only(4231 invades * 48pts = around 200k points).

In this example Tara has played 700 invades a day(included the invade losses) with an average of the score itself at 201k points tells us that she has only done the 3 trophies battles.

If the average is at 2 min per match:
700 invades a day * 2 minutes / 60 = 23 hours 20 minutes of constant playing required each day.

If the average is 1,5 min per match, 17 hours 30 minutes will be required each day.

2 Likes

Either way thats crazy. No sleep and living on the game. Hope those meager rewards are worth it.

1 Like

Do anyone knows what the max PvP points for a week was on PS4?

No, sorry. I rarely look. Only occasionally to seek if anyone is without a guild.

1 Like

She functions at a higher rate than that, 2k+ PvP points an hour.

So the new record is on xbox one and the score to beat is 212,155 congratulation!!!

Why are you posting a pick from a cellphone camera of the TV with Gemologist as the active profile? Isn’t she married? :wink:

I think Gemologist is Ricky’s alt account that his unconscious brain plays while he thinks he is sleeping. Kind of a Tyler Durden thing.

But seriously, that is an amazing total. I’ve done some 48 hour gaming marathons, but nothing like what that would require over a full week. Tell Tara to get some rest!

1 Like

Lol it’s a bug, gemologist is tara she asked to fix it but some place still showing her name :slight_smile:

Looks like you broke into their home :joy:

That is good sportsmanship Ricky, fair play.

On those numbers that just has to be multiple persons playing in shifts…

1 Like

Well when someone do something awesome they deserve the recognition, it will probably take a while before someone beat it