Over 200k on Leaderboard! This record is dedicated to

This record has needed an long time investment (over 4000 hours in-game-time!) A long time to find out what works for such a run! Special THX to all guilds I was in! (First one the “Black Union” Blacky, Clem & Eleana, u gave me the right direction; Inglorious Brew; Blazing Dragons; Mean Machine; Quickiez; Last but not least Almost Epic + Epic Phoenix + Friends (The Epic Collective)! Special Thx also to Tacet The Terror (thx for your Videos on YouTube), Krudler The Horse (Youtube), Zoo Keeper and all the great Players all over the world, the Community of GOW and finally the game creators 505 games + inclusive all DEVs (Thx for this game and the idea to connect all People from all over the world with your Global-Ingame-Chat)
U all gave me the power for my hardest work, thx to all!
This record is Made In Germany from a hard working German Player!

And finally this record is dedicated to all players we have lost over the time, to all who passed away from us and finally to all who lost their lifes in senseless wars all over the world!

I hope we can live one day, forever in peace and respect that we are all different!

M3k4ndor, “The Epic Knight”

One Special Picture for 505 games

15 Likes

I would have passed you on the LB , but im old and need lots of naps :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::yum:

1 Like

well done man :mage:

Congrats! :smiley:

1 Like

Congratulations, but how does one person get so many points without sleeping? That’s insane.

Congratulations and can I ask how many hours a day did that record require as we need to know what we need to put in to beat that

1 Like

with Diesel engine made in germany🙇ˆˆ

“It’s not a question of where he grips it! It’s a simple question of weight ratios. A five ounce bird could not carry a one pound coconut.”

Glückwunsch, quest for the holy grail fulfilled :crazy_face:

1 Like

I think it’s time to switch guilds. You clearly don’t fit in.

1 Like

Very good job!!!

But Sorry @M3k4ndor you will need to give another shot, someone just beated your record :slight_smile: Xbox 1 now got the new champion with over 201k points

1 Like

That record didn’t last very long! Great achievement though!

Great Job!
I know you worked hard to accomplish this! I’m so glad to have been an up close witness to this as you did it. I don’t care if someone on x-box did this. You are and will always be The Epic Knight❣️ “M3K4NDOR {God Rank!}”