Psion, the camera prank

We can agree that we are not some players coming here just to complain and then disappear.
And so yeah, I care about the overall balance of the game.
But without support, who is going to follow my ideas? You know how it works here: to be listened you need 50 players whining with you.

That’s why I used these topics to let know my ideas about some reasonable nerfs.
I could open a “nerf troop” topics but we both know that 50 players will come saying that X troop is not a problem in defense so “don’t touch it”.

And also because it’s more evident that a troop is too much powerful when you loose against him than when you use it.

Not agree. They complain because the troops became an issue for them, that doesn’t mean that the troop was balanced before they complained.
Example: Bone Dragon. Complains started in October 2016 whereas the troop was unchanged since January 2016. Why? Because everyone was focus on Maw and as soon as Maw players began to put BD everywhere. So light on on BD and you know how it finished…

Okay so you were talking about the nerfs that I proposed and not nerfs in general. Understood.
So do you have in mind of troop that you feel should be nerfed?

Be shocked :slight_smile: .

Like this topic:

You can see how few players are interested… And no reply from the devs who seems to act only to avoid riot.
That’s why I didn’t post in this topic.