People leaving the forums and GoW

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

Thread is back up… Just an fyi

3 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

i know I am new here, but perhaps I could provide some insight. Maybe we should just be nicer to each other. Sure we all need to vent about xyz, but we should do so in a polite manner. Name calling and insults are never welcome.

6 Likes

Suggestion to find an opposite hours moderator received loud and clear. I’ll look into finding an appropriate person over the next week. It won’t fix all the perceived problems, but it certainly couldn’t hurt. I would also love to have another set of eyes and ears on the forums for when we are all fast asleep.

To address some others concerns, I’m happy to do an update for the community guidelines on Monday. Typically I won’t issue warnings or bans unless they are violated quite extremely as I’d rather not censor anyone or stop them having their say without a very, very good reason. However, it looks like I will need to be a little stricter moving forward, which I will endeavour to be.

The reality of games development is that not all players will be happy with changes that are made. I do not want to stop these concerns being heard, but there is a fine line between venting concerns and using abusive language. I personally closely follow all the major threads on these forums that offer us feedback and report on it accordingly.

Please be aware that I do not work on Fridays and as such will have to be on the forums a little more intermittently today around classes.

18 Likes

Thank you @Saltypatra for your response! I do not want to leave the community and i hope that can be avoided😎

2 Likes

If you have proof then submit it the right way, call outs are not in any way civil.

So my suggestion is just to make a report and send your evidence and get over it. The way you are acting doesn’t help your case.

3 Likes

I don’t care anymore Santandrix. This game is not mine to police, and the devs know who is doing what. The thing that galls me is the fakery and acting. It is worthy of multiple Academy Awards. And to show up here and put on this performance questioning where all the good people went. Wow… the chutzpah is just appalling.

It’s hard to find a 100% legit game, all they can do is try their hardest to get it all working smoothly. Bugs exist. We know. Unfortunately.
Either you like the game or you don’t. It’s that simple.

1 Like

I love the game. Don’t know why you think I don’t. I made dozens of videos for the company to support and promote the game, for no reason other than to give back to the company for giving me so much entertainment for effectively free. I’ve never monetized or made a single penny from it so my viewers don’t have to suffer advertisments. Those would not be the actions of a man that doesn’t like this game.

1 Like

Keep it up pimpin… Real talk

1 Like

If this doesn’t show to everybody in attendance that you are a remorseless fake, I don’t know what would. As I said above “wants to get caught”.

Lets see those screenshotts u keep talkin bout

I don’t need to. You just told everybody for me.

Vangor… Enough. Don’t derail your own thread. His comments basically are just threatening and really against the policies here. Don’t sink down here. Flag it, ignore him, move on.

4 Likes

Sure. If you feel this against policy flag as much as you all see fit.

But now you all know the truth.

Let the acting continue.

Ya know what @Shiratori you are right brudda sometimes one must do things properly. Thank you brudda

I think he wants them flagged so the thread is locked, just ignore him.

2 Likes