Patch 1.0.9 Arrives!

It was in the patch notes.
Sorry - wasn’t intending to drop bombs.

This was part of the deal for increasing Souls in the Arena to 500… we needed to modify difficulty a little (combo-breaker deactivation as you approach 8 wins), and reduce the free-card aspect to be in line with keys. It’s the nature of economies in these systems unfortunately, in order to give some stuff, you have to take some stuff back :disappointed:

Thanks for your reply. I hadn’t noticed the patch notes, sorry for that. I can understand you need to keep the game’s economy balanced, it’s just that this specific change affects me directly as an Arena player who don’t earn much Gems and relied on those 1 gem duplicate bundles a lot. I’ll adapt, and the many other things the patch brought should make up for it. =)

Oh, and how could I forget?! I received GREEN traitstones in the ARENA! ^^ This feels so good. Thanks for that!

Status effects are absolutely brutal in this patch. I can only imagine what the player base is doing without level 10 kingdoms; pertaining to health. Also, without the combo breaker…LOL wow…the AI is winning the 4 and 5 matches in a row battle.

All in all, I’m loving the patch. I received Infernal King too, and he is just the poster child for high risk/ high reward. I like it.

I’m actually dreading to see Agile Reloaded, twice as brutal as before. Instead of a 30% chance to dodge it’s now a 30% chance to dodge that restores life and armor to full. I sure hope it takes at least a few weeks for fully traited Infernal Kings to become dominant in defender teams.

1 Like

The true Shot part was really the devastating part of the agile/TS package.
Now if agile occurs, it just means you might take some more damage, before the patch it meant another round of praying for no random skull drops for the AI to take out one or two of your troops.

In the end Agile is supposed to do something beneficial, it is not meant to be useless.

I wasn’t really trying to bash Agile, I was just dreading the prospect of repeatedly fighting something that has a 30% chance to revive instead of dying.

Do the new status effects have a +10% chance to get rid off every turn, like most other status effects?
Only to verify: Burning has a +10% chance to be cancled, but Poison have to be removed by spell?

Venbarak’s third trait - icon not displaying properly… (this was taken on Steam version).

it seams all the “negative” status effects except poison wear off with the 10% even death mark.

Can confirm Venbarak’s third icon isn’t there.

Uh, wait, according to the patch notes Venbarak is a future event troop that isn’t available in chests yet. Is it already possible to obtain him or is this some predefined encounter, like part of the quest line?

[quote=“LegendMaker, post:102, topic:4347, full:true”]
Abhorath: … You removed that from him, gave him a really meh legendary trait instead, and you also don’t offer a refund for the traitstones I spent specifically to have Leader on him, and which now give me a useless +1 magic on ally spell casts…[/quote]

I hate the swapping of trait already bought without a refund. Webspinner went from Daemon Bond to Venomous.

I did open a ticket on it, and will wait to see the response. For all I love the game, this was a nerf to how I was using the unit, and so I do feel I should have the refund option. 20 Runic Traitstones is not replaceable in a couple hours of playing.

2 Likes

I believe you just need to bring it to Nimhain’s attention. There was already another thread about a missing refund option for the Giant Spider, Nimhain said they’d add it within the next 24 hours. Refunds are new after all, takes a bit of practice to get all gears spinning correctly.

1 Like

Quest! :slight_smile:

Who would want to refund the giant spider though, it has become the third universal Gem transformer, and opens so many new transformer team options.:sunglasses:

1 Like

Those with limited resources that then first want to develop something else?

Another bug:

If you look carefully, you can see that the battle is won even though the Immortal Trait revived the Infernal King… @Sirrian @Nimhain?

2 Likes

I would like to get a refund on the giant spider, cause for me it now somewhat doesnt serve its purpose anymore. And “does no longer gain +life” is enough of a nerf to justify a refund option.

We already have green slime, cant see why the giant spider now has to transform gems instead of create gems. Meh.

Yoyo i know its patch day and we’re all on edge, i wasn’t actually questioning any ones claim to refund their Spiders, i hoped the dumb smiley would make it clear. It was just a dumb remark to state how pleased i am with Spiders change. :tea:

Giant spider is now a better purple spammer, since it is directly controlled where you make purples. And wow Janius that armor looks sweet :slight_smile: