Okay... So I hate to be a debbie-downer, but... (VALKYRIE NERF)

Is that official? You can raise the 40 cap with 3 necromancy troops?

All the jibber jabber preupdate stated you could use 2 necromancy traits to raise the cap to 60 before multipliers. I havent seen anything official to say it is 3

Yep - you can use 3… the traits just stack

Cheers. I dont think that is known by everyone. The only value mentioned pre update was a cap of 60 and the official news item for the update doesnt clarify it.

So all 4 troops are locked down in order to gain maximum souls, streuth

That’s just you misunderstanding. What was said is that the Necromancy trait now raises the cap, and the 60 thing was just an example. There was no reason whatsoever to think that 2 traits would stack but 3 wouldn’t.

1 Like

Nah it was never officially announced and tacets info preupdate implied a 60 soul cap, actually.

Either way, the 100 soul limit before multipliers should be temporary.

That’s what was said pre-patch, and you participated in the conversation:

I have no idea how you could not understand what was said. The cap is not raised without Necromancy, and each Necromancy raises it. It looks pretty clear to me.

Are you trying to be a jackass? Because you are one. Going to quite the effort to make me look like an idiot.

That conversation started by saying the cap was raised to 60, I asked if this was achieved by using 2 necromancy troops and I was told yes. At no stage was it mentioned to me that it was 70. Hence the confusion. It is amazing to me that you cannot comprehend how the lack of official values can lead to confusion.

1 Like

I never tried to make you look like an idiot. You do that way better than me anyway. But you tried to claim that most other people would make the same mistake you did, and I simply don’t think that’s the case, is all I’m saying.

Good one Einstein.

I never mentioned anything about ‘most’ people. Youre talking complete crap in a bizarre attempt to be correct. Are you on your period?

I think the Valkyrie nerf was really good. I made a point in another topic that dragon sould needed necromancy with the changes to keep up with valkyrie. The thing is as soon as a soul generator gets the new version of the necromancy trait it would be the single best soul farm troop in the game and we would be back to the days of having only one option for soulfarm teams.
On another note if the devs decide 50% necromancy is to much i would really like to see a change that necromancy doesn’t stack instead of nerfing it to 25%. That would be a mutch better change for team building and would limit the soulgain a bit.

1 Like

You said

But it is. I can’t believe anyone else understood what was said the way you did. I can hardly believe that you did at all.

And here I’m off. I did not mean for the conversation to go the way it did, and I’m sorry if you were offended.

Im not offended, I dont value your opinion.

Bye

2 Likes

Right now, I’m not seeing any difference really. I’m not using Necro troops so the 50%/25% won’t affect me when it happens.

You said “I’m not sure where you got the impression anyone thought it wasn’t [a nerf].” Many people are arguing that it was a buff. So that is where I got my impression… from people explicitly saying that it wasn’t a nerf…

IIRC, I posted that pretty early in the discussion, before the “300-500 per match” reports started coming in. I think a lot of people thought it was a nerf and then tried it. Unfortunately, a lot of the reports coming in I think are because of the 50%/25% issue, so they will fall off once that’s fixed.

Okay. 10ch

I am fine with the nerf…my issue is her new trait sucks imo. People usually have casted or don’t have any mana when mana burn would come into play. I would rather she had like:
Start battles with 50% mana
or
Allies get 2 to a random skill or a specific skill
or
Enemies lose 2 to a random skill
or
Gain “X” number of attack when an ally dies

What Valk nerf? LOL

On PC/Mobile the soul farm team is:
Valk
Warlock
Warlock
Warlock

Just do an easy challenge / explore and you get 200-300 souls per match. So, any more complaints? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Can you keep necromancy the way it is atm, or is it unhealthy the way it is for the community?

Yes. Many people (and I’m one of them) hate farming challenges and explores, and would rather get the souls as a by product while playing PvP. For these people, it is most clearly a nerf. Sending them to farm explores is a much worse punishment than just being forced to use a specific troop (which is bad enough already).