[Music Video] My Typical Day

Here I am again with a new song. I think most of you can relate to it ! :wink: I won’t say more about the song, it should speak for itself. Hope you enjoy !

21 Likes

Its out finally :smiley:

3 Likes

It’s out for a while, but he decided to hide the new video in another thread, until I pushed him into creating a new one for the new video (no, @kanevan, you’re not flooding)

1 Like

@kanevan!!! Nice Work!! :wink:

1 Like

Well done, @kanevan :smile:

2 Likes

@DonBoba Don’t forget to tell me what you think about it !

@efh313 @Ashasekayi Thank you a lot ! :slight_smile:

@MakoSipper Alright, alright, you were right again ! Thank you for pushing me :wink:

3 Likes

You know i love it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Somebody should ping the devs!
They need to see this…

@Saltypatra Check out what @kanevan has created!! :wink:

4 Likes

Oh myyyy!!! This is great! I’ll repost this everywhere when I get the chance. Amazing work @kanevan!

(I don’t lurk the forums before I’ve had coffee from bed…)

5 Likes

@Saltypatra Thank you a lot ! :slight_smile:

Brilliant! :smiley:

2 Likes

Are you aware of his other masterpiece? :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Pure quality! Hadn’t seen the other video either. They’re both amazing!

1 Like

Ah I’ve missed this. I loved it before, and I love it now. It’s catchy too, could listen to it on repeat.

Miss you man.

3 Likes

@Whiskeyjack @HKdirewolf Thank you both ! Thank a lot for all the compliments ! :slight_smile:

@kanevan

Wow, Great job! Don’t ever hesitate to post if you make another, well worth the time to watch/listen to both!

1 Like

Thats awesome @kanevan!! Im bookmarking so i can watch later tonight!!! So happy your still doing these!

1 Like

You’re my hero @kanevan.

3 Likes

@Strat I will ! Thank you a lot :slight_smile:
@Theina That’s cool to read you ! Hope you will enjoy it !
@Saltypatra That’s too much ! But thank you a lot !

And I wish to thank everyone again for your interest. That means a lot ! :slight_smile: We will surely make another one like this. If you have any idea for lyrics, feel free to message me or to talk about it here ! It would be nice !

2 Likes

Loved it kan!!!

1 Like