Lolcats guild recruiting - $350k weekly / 800 seals / level 200+; currently 5 vacancies

HIya, would love to join your guild. Can cover 125k and rising :stuck_out_tongue:
Invite code NIMM

Consider it done!

Hi, i would like to join your guild. 200lvl+, all kingdoms 10 lvl, can donate 150k+. Invite code OBOIIL

Hey there - I sent you an invite!

Hey Swordfish :slight_smile:

why you was kicking me ?

i donate always what you want, last week i have to donate over 100k and i donate over 100k.
Can you telling me why i got a kick pls ? :wink:

thx ^^

if i have to donate more just telling me, would love if you invite me again.

Invitecode TUTMUAR

ps: i just have to bring 5 kindoms on lvl10 from lvl6… then i can donate much more then the minimum :wink:

Hi Tutmaur, i think there must have been a misunderstanding then over the cut off times for the donations, the guild is full at the moment but i believe someone is leaving today so ASF should be able to reinvite you when that player leaves :slight_smile:

@AnalSwordfish copied in to get notified

Hey Tutmuar,

Ticket Ninja is probably right – if you donate all your gold at once, at the beginning of the week, without paying attention to chat, it’s likely you’ll be kicked the next week because your contributions get attributed to the week prior. That’s why the announcement says, “I pick the time when weeks reset”. Also, see the OP of this thread:

I’m glad you reached out; we can reinvite you. Just please be conscious of that in the future. If you absolutely insist on doing all your week’s donations at once, do it on a Tuesday to be safe.

I’ll let you know when I’ve resent the invite.

EDIT: Invite sent

Ah okey i understand, yes i was donating everything on monday morning :slight_smile:
okey i will now donate later in the week. thx for the reinvite i love this guild :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@AnalSwordfish

My invite code is

Lucienx5

I just moved so while situating my new place for the next 2-3 weeks the bulk of my play time will be on Saturdays and Sundays, I will have no problem hitting the 150k mark and after the new apartment is taken care of, I will be in bette position to play daily again.

Look forward to being apart of your team

Hey there – we filled back up today and I forgot to update the listing (apologies!). It’s a little early in the week to know for sure but we usually have a few openings come Monday. If you’re still interested then, I’ll shoot you an invite! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Currently room for one more member!

Minimum is $250k a week which should be spent on gems / keys and token tasks. No souls or maps!

No trophy requirement as we appreciate that some people don’t want to play pvp each week and there are other ways of getting gold from the game…

Would prefer someone with all kingdoms unlocked and up to level 10 but if you’re active in guild chat that would also be a bonus :slight_smile:

All kingdoms lvl 10, I can contribute minimum 250k gold for sure!

Invite code: WADDUP

Hi there Illusion, invite code sent :slight_smile:

Welcome to the guild!

Here’s what the guild brought in last week reward-wise

3 Likes

Nice!

I’d would be nervous doing something like this because I know I might forget and lose all my guild resources …

1 Like

@Draprion

Yea I’m routinely on at mightnight Sunday and like to be a team player, many weeks I can only get slightly over the minimum requirements (I do most my grinds on Saturday and Sunday) so I don’t mind taking the risk especially to boost guild moral (in that they can see what their collective work has brought) and when there are gaps in the guild the info is great for helping with recruiting the only weeks I don’t do it are when a mythic is released and I don’t have it by the time it’s about to expire so I claim the rewards early to try and get them

1 Like

Mighty kind of you.

I’m all for people going the extra mile for their guild, good recruitment is not a thing to be taken lightly these days.

1 Like

The week’s rewards for Lolcats

3 Likes

Looking for 2 people to join!

I’m interested in joining, I have all kingdoms maxed. I donate 350k per week on average to my current guild. Will that be enough