Last Minute Guild Wars Questions and Suggestions

Until the AI is improved like for console players… No more bait :wink: .

It really depends of which team you fought against: Deathknight or 2xFamine teams are just no fun to play against…

2 Likes

Except 2x famines are still less luck based.

Yep.

I watched @Tacet stream of his first 5 battles, a great broadcast as is every one I happen to watch. But when the developers move the PC platform over to Unity and if they keep the console AI: Mayhem will ensue because you can’t bait the AI to take Skulls with 100% certainty.

2 Likes

I’d still take a Deadknight over double Famine enemy teams any time of the day. Deadknights in AI hands are really easy to handle imho.

1 Like

This is one of the things that concerns me most. There is already so much RNG in this game that having a “dumb” AI, or more accurately a predictable AI keeps the game exciting because I know I have a chance to bait and force the AI’s metaphorical hands. When/IF that disappears, it might seriously impact my personal enjoyment. :worried:

3 Likes

Until you kill them and then you might as well be playing Roulette instead of GoW.

2 Likes

That is why i kill them last or at least late enough to secure my win with certainty.
And i am not defending Deathmark, i think that a 1 turn arming period with a slightly increased % for Deathmark to proc would make the effect much more enjoyable as it allows for completely reliable counter play.
I just think AI Deadknights are really not hard to play against.

1 Like

I think i found a simple solution to prevent getting death marked by dying hero and dying from death mark. If all of your troops are dead they can’t seem to be death marked.
Hey i never said my solution is good, just simple :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

10 Likes

Raises an interesting idea: Maybe Undead troops should be immune to Deathmark?

Or maybe poison. Or disease.
There are many things that would fit thematically (someone mentioned Entangle/Agile a while ago), but the mechanics just doesn’t work like this…

2 Likes

This “natural” immunity has been brought up before. I liked it then. We had an entire list for all the Races. It never got picked up though…

Do the top 3 winners in their bracket gain statue levels for the guild and is 200 the max at present for Sentinel Level I’m confused

Currently the top of the bracket gets you very little other than possibly a token next to your guild name, and the chance to move up a bracket. 200 is the max for GUILD statues. Sentinels (which are GW specific) max at 5 and reset every week.