Is it just me has difficult been drastically increased since the update?

So do you think it unfair that you as real player ALWAYS get to go first ? - and often a juicy 4 match is already on the board so you get mana and another turn straight away ? Do you think unfair that we all know Ai move in advance such as will prioritize skull smash over mana match 3 ? Is it unfair that Ai can’t make decision of what troop worth sacrificing for greater good ? Is it unfair that Ai will sometime try devour a troop with barrier and thus be waste ?

I think it funny if Ai have account here on forums. Can you imagine the complaints Ai would post here ? If anyone have legitimate complaint it’s poor Ai. So unfair.

1 Like

The player moves first because it is offense. The player is invading. Of course they move first.

What you’re saying suggests we need a better AI, not a fake RNG.
And I agree. We do need a better AI.

All we’re asking here is to please make random things random again. True RNG for the win!

1 Like

you have absolut right ,the ai would complain also but as Versheenah is saying
We do need a better AI.
i want to play a game what is fun and that is not the case right now.

2 Likes

Hey! Who is this imposter?

There’s only room enough here for 1 wolf in a suit.

5 Likes

I thought it was your alt @HKdirewolf lol

2 Likes

So glad someone else made a post about this, I was going crazy thinking it was just me. It also seemed to happen a few days after the patch!!!

2 Likes

yes absolut

Going fully daily colors in GW: Yeah it is more risky than before, and it should be risky too.
I still have the high winning 95% in PvP invades. So no, CPU can only get better and coin toss should
come soon for PvP with better(double) rewards whenever CPU starts out.

It’s getting to the point where I don’t use Elemaugrim any more, because its ability to spawn purple gems actually helps my opponent more than it helps me. I swear, if I had the ability to turn off the gem spawn on Elemaugrim, I would - it’s that bad.

3 Likes

Yeah one of the stupid side effects of this mess is that the praised mythic Dragon is now at best the 3rd most powerful Dragon in the game objectively, and arguably even further down in the hierarchy.

4 Likes

As far as AI Boost for last surviving troop, have also seen it with Silver Maiden (just now), it fills and casts every other turn, mana falls from above consistently, and when it got to 120 life with barrier I gave up (not to mention was almost dead from falling skull hits).

Another thing I have noticed is that matchmaking does not appear to use your defense team strength much if at all any more. My 3 Trophy battles are 9600+ no matter how low I set my defense team.

If the Devs had said, “Hey, players win 95% of the time, we want to make the game more challenging. So be prepared for 80% win rate to be the new normal.” I would be cool with that IF they made these kind of changes:

COIN TOSS FOR WHO GOES FIRST

AI TURN, IF HEALTH > 50%, AND CAN TAKE NEEDED MANA OR SKULLS, TAKE NEEDED MANA
(make the AI play smarter)

AI TURN IF CASTING MAGIC = WIN, CAST MAGIC AND IGNORE SKULLS

Instead of the kinds of changes we have now that nerf, change the falling mana, etc (FakeRNG).

I actually stopped playing the game for week I was that annoyed. I put all my resources into a team that was strong and it was nerfed so that now it’s objectively bad… So guild guardian troops (elemental constructs) are all now completely worthless. It just seems like a huge change that nerfs any team that changes random gems. Revert and change indivdual numbers please!