Guild Wars Will be Temporarily Offline

I will do my best! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is this topic still useful?
Or is it too late and you have already chosen what will be the improvements?

2 Likes

@Ghaleon

Rojo is correct. Although it depends of the type of Guild you are running. Common practice thus far is to wait until the weekly mail rewards get sent out (just after weekly reset), at that point you can safely remove members.

If you want to ensure bad blood and stick it to them on their way out the door, give them the boot before the mail rewards are sent. I donā€™t think this is the optimal choice, but thatā€™s just me.

2 Likes

I miss you GW :sob:

Especially since Iā€™ve gotten quite a few of the major players traited up.

I.e.
The Beautiful Queen Mab
My homie Emperor Korvash
KrakBoi
Etcā€¦etcā€¦etcā€¦

Iā€™m ready to test these soldiers! In GW!

Iā€™m Feenin for GW!

GIMME GIMME GIMME! GW!

6 Likes

Thankfully you do not need GW to test those awesome troops! :smiley:

2 Likes

This is quite true.Thats why I thought I specifiedā€¦in GW. I been destroying PVP. But donā€™t we all like it better when it happens in GW? Maybe itā€™s just me?

2 Likes

PvP is great to test mono colored GW teams too, as one are more often than not up against the meta teams. So train for now, and GW will come back within a month, I hope. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Right on. I be doing that too. Excellent advice

2 Likes

The thread is still useful, the devs have said that there will likely still be more changes after the 2 weeks are up, so no suggestion is useless.

Suggestion- bury Guild Wars so deep its ghost canā€™t find it. Then never speak of it again.

Come on mane. Salty.

1 Like

As Salty posted further up the thread, all suggestions should be posted constructively here.

2 Likes

@Ozball this guys is here to complain only, i never saw him say something constructive

4 Likes

Methinks the dust should be removed frometh ye old banneth hammer

4 Likes

If I was a gamer playing this game and I didnā€™t love GW I would re-examine my life.

L

I feel like enough is enough.
We done heard all the whiney BS mane. I say only positive Thoughts about GW should start flooding the forum. Too much negativity.

Exception to the fact that itā€™s not available right now. This is the only valid complaint. IMO of course.

Please donā€™t be too harsh in me for my opinion.
Iā€™m scared.

:joy:

2 Likes

Salty throwing shade at people in the Western Hemisphere?

Donā€™t you mean Northern Hemisphere?

OH. SHADE. (Not. :stuck_out_tongue:)

3 Likes

I play on the Xbox One and I have been able to log on and play. So when is this going off line? I signed in today 7/25/2017.

The game is not offline, but the guild wars service itself is.

Oh ok, I read Saltypatraā€™s statement wrong. My bad. Brain? What Brain? It has been a long day already for me. LOL

3 Likes