Guild War - PvP - Card Imbalances - Cheating AI. Maybe the time to quit

1 Like

Chill.

The board is FULL of similar threads. All of the points you made have been made before. The difference is that you (obviously) injected a lot of anger into your post.

That draws flies around here, quickly.

4 Likes

1 Like

he has no reason to chill. It is irrelevant if there are tonnes of similar threads around here, when someone needs to vent, as long as they arent being too rude to anyone the decent thing to do is is to just let them do it. If we get the same crap throughout the forum then that just shows how over-asshat saturated the forum community is.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Am i an asshat?

@Luther Just give up. They always get away with it, so this place won’t change.

1 Like

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/20160101/5281399/sinkfall-o.gif

3 Likes

It’s a public forum. When you rant in a public forum, you can’t expect people are going to sympathize, even if they agree with the substance of the argument.

I can’t believe you’re surprised by this. It’s literally like this everywhere on the Internet.

4 Likes

Oh look, a new thread! What’s happening in here?

Cya!

7 Likes

My favorite commercial ever!

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Yep, you got that! I told you precisely why you “see hints” PvP is different from Explore. Then you want me to personally prove it by only using a 3rd party source code examination.

Why don’t you prove to me 2+2=4 without using any Numbers, Signs, Words, or Math.

5 Likes

1 Like

OMA-OMA-OMAAAAAAASTAR

2 Likes

1 Like

I was going to reply to @DonBoba , but this thing is so far off the rails, what’s the point. I was going to reply to @Luther about when I reviewed the code, but not sure what exactly qualifies as a trusted 3rd Party since it appears this community isn’t really trusted. I think I’m just going to go forum free for a bit, get back to the fun part of the game. Good luck everybody…

3 Likes

1 Like