Guild War - PvP - Card Imbalances - Cheating AI. Maybe the time to quit

Actually, they have backed up their words with proof. They’ve released the AI code to the public. Not much else they can do. So once again, you’re talking nonsense, my friend, with your baseless accusations. It’s a free world (for the most part) so feel free to vent on any crazy topic you want to but you really shouldn’t be surprised when people call you on your bullshit. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Proof:
I’m always correct. (except when I’m not.)

2 Likes

Also i want to point out one thing:

everything in my OP is an OPINION.

-I do think that GW is taking too much time from me. An opinion. Someone could make it through in 5 minutes with no sweat.

-I do think that GW will ruin the balance inside the guilds. My Opinion. Some guilds will be happy to lose this time, some guilds will be fragmented by it, and will lose members.

-I do think that there are many Imbalanced Cards. My Opinion. Just my opinion. They could be perfectly balanced cards and i could be wrong.

-AI is cheating or not? My opinion, just my opinion. It can be plausible, many of this tricks
are used and have been used in other games. I wouldn’t be suprised at all if they used them here.

About the AI code being released to the public, i have never seen it, this is the first time i hear about this. But also this doesn’t prove anything. You can always choose to copy & paste the part of code you want.

Lol You obviously have no idea how code works, it’s not a MS Word document. LOL. Enjoy your safe place.

1 Like

Sorry, the only time i coded i used Notepad++ and i’m not a coder myself.

But well, it’s my opinion, you don’t have to change your opinion, nor was my intention :slight_smile:

@Luther so what you are saying is… You are right regardless what anyone says? Yup sounds rational

3 Likes

Never said that. but that’s probably how u feel when u think about ur opinions so u think i must be mysefl that too?

No i like changing opinions, i like to be disproved. But by good disproving, not just by words.

If they are just words they remain words like mine.

Someone just said that it’s impossible (improbable?) to alter the code to show to the public. Personally i don’t think it’s impossible. I hardly think it’s impossible.

So please, enlighten us on what “good disproving” would be. I’m fascinated.

But seriously, what kind of proof would be acceptable to you? Please be specific, don’t give some vague statement.

4 Likes

A good proof would be: a trusted 3rd Party examining the original code (without diffusing it to the public obviously) and taking responsibility for their claims.

But this will never happen, nor i’d push for it. :slight_smile:
It’s not like a Tax verification. This is just a Game.

Like inspector Cluso would say “Aha”!
I had to quote myself.

2 Likes

This makes the brain die.

“This thing is wrong!”

“Where is your proof that is it wrong?”

“The proof is that I say so and you haven’t provided proof that it’s not wrong!”

“Ok, here are the reasons it’s not wrong.”

“I don’t accept those reasons because I don’t understand them!”

“Ok, what kind of proof would you understand?”

“The kind that will never happen.”

“Ok, have fun with that.”

8 Likes

That sums up the internet perfectly! :laughing:

2 Likes

2 Likes

THEY LITERALLY RELEASED THE CODE…

This fuggin guy. Amirite?!

1 Like