Guide to Traits - 1.0.8

@Shimrra, for primal troops it’s not the same, despite being legendary

1. 18 Minor, 12 Major, 10 Runic
  2. ???
  3. ???

anyone know ?

I can’t confirm since I haven’t leveled an imp but if we logically assume the 2nd and 3rd unlock follows the legendary troop formula wouldn’t it be 16 arcane and 2 celestial?

For the 2d trait it is 26 minor, 12 major, 12 arcane.

1 Like

@Shimrra can you correct the line for ultra rare:
2. 20 Minor, 6+6 Runic

And you can add:

Primal Traits

1. 18 Minor, 12 Major, 10 Runic
  2. 26 Minor, 12 Major, 12 Arcane
  3. 34 Minor, 6 Arcane, 2 Celestial
    :wink:

I have mostly played arena (and finished all quest lines, several from before 1.0.8). And I have a severely unbalanced number of arcane shield traitstones. Unsurprisingly, this is the one that drops in Broken Spire. Please please make it purely random in Arena, it is currently going sofar as to make me lose my interest in Arena (which is a bad thing).

Oops. Fixed and added. Its really 12 Arcane for those? I guess there isn’t a huge demand for those monocolor Arcanes…

How can you tell where to get only minor stones versus major stones. Maybe I missed it in the guide somewhere…

The stones you win at the end of a game are random. You can’t actually choose a type. Kingdoms only determine what kind of stones might be won, but not their rarity. A lot of us are hoping for a mini-game about traitstones in the future for that specific reason I think! :slight_smile:
Side note: you earn mostly minor traitstones from gold chests, so it might be a good idea to get some if you’re hoping for some.

If you’re after Minor or Major stones of a particular colour, then complete/re-complete challenges (or PvP invades) in that kingdom.

Red - Pridelands
Green - FoT
Yellow - Whitehelm
Blue - Stormheim
Purple - Karakoth
Brown - Khaziel

At Normal Difficulty you have 80% of getting a traitstone. Then the quality of stone (Minor, Major, Runic, Arcane, Celestial) comes down to chance → most of the time you will get a Minor or Major.

1 Like

this is great information i needed at any given time

@Archenassa Do you want to update your guide with new kingdoms?
Drifting Sands - Earth / Wind , Arcane Mountain Traitstone
Blighted Lands - Magic / Fire , Arcane Dark Traitstone (not confirmed but color match)

1 Like

Hey! I broke my wrist, it hurts to type so I don’t do much of it these days. I’ll have a lot of guides to update anyway. :wink:

1 Like

Good luck with treatment of your wrist. You’ are the boss of the guides :slight_smile:
Take your time

I just got an Arcane Spirit Traitstone (Blue/Purple) on the Glacial Peaks. Thought I should mention.

3 Likes

Can you do an update for the kingdoms that aren’t listed yet?

3 Likes